Saturday, February 18, 2006
♥
Fucked up Starhub
This is so nabei.For the nth time, Starhub has no network coverage at my house. So irritating. So I called Starhub for the nth time to complain, and I DID NOT SOUND FRIENDLY. Duh. I'm super buaysong can.
Starhub: Hello, good evening, can I help you?
Me: YES, GIVE ME RECEPTION.
Starhub: I'm sorry, how can I help you?
Me: STARHUB HAS NO RECEPTION HERE. WHICH PART OF THE SENTENCE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND.
Starhub: May I have your handphone number please?
Me: DO I HAVE TO REPEAT IT EVERYTIME?? THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I'M CALLING ALREADY.
Starhub: I'm sorry, but I need your handphone number.
Me: 9061**** LAH NABEI.
Starhub: Okay. For verification purposes, may I have your IC number please?
Me: NABEI. YOU THINK I SO FREE CALL YOU FOR FUN AH.
Starhub: ...
Me: ...
Starhub: May I know where you live?
Me: Woodlands. YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW? THERE ACTUALLY ARE OTHER PARTS IN SINGAPORE WHERE STARHUB CAN'T REACH??
Starhub: Okay. Please wait while I help you check it out.
-puts me on hold with the lousy music for more than 5 minutes- (Seriously, my patience can only last 0.0000233 seconds... What's more the music is not Jay's.)
Starhub: Sorry to keep you waiting. Have you tried offing and oning your phone?
Me: YES. STOP REPEATING THE SAME THING EVERYTIME I CALL. AND YES, I SWITCHED TO ANOTHER PHONE TO TRY ALREADY.
Starhub: ...Okay, we have to notify the technicians department. We'll get back to you shortly.
Me: I KNOW. YOU SAY THIS EVERYTIME. HOW LONG IS IT GOING TO TAKE.
Starhub: We'll notify them now, and by tomorrow morning...
Me: TOMORROW. You are telling me I can't call or sms using my phone until TOMORROW. If this go on, I'm going to switch my plan to M1 or something. M1 does NOT have this freaking problem OKAY. Kan ni na.
Starhub: ...
Me: ...
Starhub: We'll try out best to work out the problem as soon as possible...
Me: I'm saying, I want my network coverage TONIGHT. I DON'T CARE WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO CALL YOUR TECHNICIANS.
Starhub: yada yada yada
Me: WHATEVER LAH.
-hangs up phone-
I've learnt two valuable lessons from this experience:
1. I'm not going to continue signing Starhub when my plan ends next month.
2. I'm never going to work as a pick-up-phonecalls-person at Starhub. LOL.
One more time and whoever picks up the phone there at Starhub really gets it from me. Walao!!
---------------------
ACJC carnival today. Went with Layjia, Benjamin, Jody and Zijun. Jody and Zijun left after drinking milo kingkong and eating a burger. Layjia, Benjamin and I went to the Haunted Mansion which was not scary at all. Layjia thinks otherwise, DUH. Have you ever seen her not scared by ghost stories? I think you can just stick a post-it on your forehead with the words "I am a ghost" and she'll scream when she sees you.
And I swear the ghost was aum-chio-ing (smiling secretly) when I asked if I can borrow her comb. She was combing her hair, lol. Sooooo scary. Benjamin was trying to step on the hands that stretch out to grab our legs. LOL. Only Layjia was screaming, when she did not see anything. -_- And no hands grab her legs because she was in between me and Benjamin.
Met Gillian and Jo& after that. It was raining so heavily. And we had to walk to the bus stop to take bus across one bus stop. -_- Got ourselves wet thoroughly. Bloody cold. Gillian and Jo& were waiting for taxi in the school. The three of us took MRT home.
Rather meaningless. LOL. But at least the school's nicer than YJC. More stalls, more things to see. Haha.
Not done the Commonwealth Essay. Lol, aye, there's always Sunday. (On Sunday, I'll be saying There's always Monday morning. Haha.)
Bye! :)


