Tuesday, February 21, 2006
♥
Wallpapers :)
I can't decide which desktop picture I should use as my wallpaper. They're all Jay, anyway. Hahahahaha. All just as shuai, that's why I can't decide.







I don't know which one to use. All of them are just too shuai. =P Sokmui, Priscilla, whoever-reading-this-and-is-not-Jay-fan, stop giving me that look. You people just haven't learn to appreciate Jay, yet. Haha.
Hooked onto Si Mian Chu Ge. Thanks Weisiang for sending me the song! Haha.
The headache I'm having is blasting my head into two. Maybe I should just off my com to sleep. As for Loci....... :D Haha. There's always a Wednesday morning! =P (Then I shouldn't have brought my pencilcase home...) Haha.
It's been a long time since I last read a sadistic book. =/
Bye! ALL THE BEST FOR C GIRLS TOMORROW! AND MAY LIM THINK THROUGH AND NOT GO CRAZY TO FORCE THAT MANY SUPPORTERS TO GO! -_- LOL.


