Tuesday, May 22, 2007
♥ Stickman

10.36pm and I'm awake because my bed is angry with me for not telling it a joke last night. So it wouldn't let me into bed and here I am, blogging because I've nothing better to do.

... How many times have I reminded you how time wasting you are reading my blog when you can use this time wisely by:

1. Mugging
2. Sleeping
3. Mugging
4. Watching Bleach
5. Sleeping
6. Mugging
7. Did I say mugging already?

I think, I haven't been sleeping at 7.30pm for at least three consecutive days for a long time.

I'll apologise to my bed later and promise to tell it a joke every night.



These stickmen are uber cute don't you think.



Actually, I'm feeling kind of down.

And I can't really pinpoint what exactly it is that's making me down. It may be so many things. Like my height. (Down, get the joke? Laugh, lah.) Or it may be because Sandy just told me very discouraging things saying I'll never pass Physics no matter how hard I try. Or it may be because I didn't drink milk today and yesterday.

Or any other small little thing that you've accidentally done.

Nah. I'll be alright first thing in the morning when I wake up tomorrow. I can't understand how anyone gets morning blues. A BRIGHT NEW DAY AHEAD LEH. How can you bring yourself to hate life?

And I say, things can only get better when they've reached the worst. So, if things are getting worse, it just means it hasn't reached the worst yet. (Doesn't really sound comforting, I know.) But things will get better, because you can only go from bad to worse, worse to worst. Nothing can be worse than worst. Unless you count very worst. But that's grammatically wrong. So after worst comes better. :D

Come on, you just have to scrape past today and tomorrow will be a better day already!

So dear Sokmui, I don't really know how to contact you because you don't have your phone and calling your house is weird. Hope things are at least 2% better now. If it isn't, there's always tomorrow... And, I hope I helped.

The world is full of emo people.



Aye. Cheer up lah people. :D


MG :) wrote on 22:22.