Thursday, May 17, 2007
♥
uh huh
Wooooooooooooo! Kay Blogger's working like it did in the past and I can type Huge words and small wordsagain. -.-9.40pm and I'm awake. No reason why I'm still awake because I realise the reasons I gave whenever I'm awake and blogging after 8pm are rather dumb. It's either "because I didn't realise it's past 8pm already and so my brain is still trying to accept the fact that it's bedtime" or "because the clock lied to me telling me it's only 7pm and I haven't finished getting angry with it".
... Nevermind.
I shan't tell you the reason why I'm still awake because I enjoy acting mysterious.
Anyway. Tomorrow's the last day of school for this term cause there're no lessons next week except for GP and make-up Maths. NJ's organising this international science thing which is dumb because we don't get to wear ties. :( But it's good because Week 10 of Term 2 will be so slack we'll all start depositing our minerals if we're a river. (slack river, get the joke you dumb)
Ah but tomorrow's a rather long day. Hmmmm. And... It's... Friday. Sigh.
Nah. Tomorrow's going to be a bright bright day and maybe some weird looking bird will fly past and remind me of how weird Jiaming's bird look on his Physics test paper. HAHAHA. His bird looks like a snowman with weird legs and weird wings can. LOL.
Oh. So that's it. No wonder I felt weird just now. Uh no, I'm not saying I felt weird because I saw Jiaming's weird bird (sounds wrong -.-) on his Physics test paper. It's. That number. Kind of familiar. Nevermind.
10pm in 4 minutes time. I don't know what I'm excited about. Something tells me something's going to happen, but I don't know what.
Maybe HL's going to ask me to endorse HL milk and I get free supply of HL milk for as long as I have a mouth to drink milk. HA I wish.
Kay lah. Bed miss me and I miss bed. Bye bye. :)


