Tuesday, May 08, 2007
♥
Sorry
15-6, 8-15, 5-15.Screwed up.
"You know why you all lost. You are too scared to hit the shuttle. Too scared to run. I told you already, you've to fight for it if you want to win. Don't expect opponent to hit out for every ball."
"Opponent strong I nothing to say. But your opponent is not. I tell you, they're not as good as you. But you all go in, you never run. You expect the points to come to you easily. I tell you, it won't come easily one. You've to fight for it."
"I hope you learn something from this. Especially you. You only J1 this year. You still got next year."
No.
"You all can win one. Why you all can win first set. Can win first set why cannot win the rest. I'm telling you, can win one. But once you give up hope, that's it."
"How come 3rd set never change court. Cannot hear empire is not an excuse. That means you don't know what's happening in the game. Change court matters. Maybe you change court they cannot play. You change court then you're aware how far behind you lag, then you change your way of playing. It's important, don't just say you can't hear the empire."
"Mr Bek, you have anything to say?"
"I'm very disappointed with the second doubles. From an observer's point of view, I see that you've already given up hope. You look as if you don't expect to win."
No.
"You looked very lethargic in the court. I'm very disappointed with you."
Sorry Cindy, June, Sharon, Laimeng, Muihiang, Wernchia.
Don't ask me to cheer up because I will, soon. Tell me jokes instead.
And if it doesn't matter, I won't be so emo. It matters abit too much.
Stupid emo post.
Drink milk, lah.


