Tuesday, April 24, 2007
♥
Wilted
Ah hello.Sokmui, I too really think that I should be angry with you but I really aren't angry anymore. And I feel dumb for not being angry at you when I should because it makes me feel like a retarded retard whose feelings fade so fast (feelings fade fast is a cute alliteration, ha!).
-.-
Lol.
After training yesterday, I was beginning to regret asking Sokmui out for dinner because the blisters on my foot was killing me so badly I couldn't even walk properly. But then I can't contact her because her phone's out of battery. So I thought, nevermind, I must not skip dinner. I took 74 (in the dark, okay not really dark, but dark enough) to AMK but missed the stop (again!) and ended up 5 or 6 stops away. Anyway, I managed to reach AMK station at I-lost-track-of-the-time. Around 8.30pm? I don't know.
But then, Sokmui was still at Asian Civillisation Museum (Novena). -.- And I didn't know. And she told me she's ending at 8.30pm because that's what she was told. So I waited. And waited. And waited. And waited. And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And I kept thinking, "Ah, I'm running out of patience. My patience ends at the next Jurong East train, 4 more minutes. If she's still not here, then I'll go home."
But then 4 minutes later, the train comes and there's no Sokmui. So I looked at the screen and it says next Jurong East train in 5 minutes. And I thought what's 5 minutes man. She may be on the next train.
So I waited...
And then 5 minutes-train came. But there's still no Sokmui. So I looked at the screen and it says next Jurong East train in 6 minutes. And I told myself Okay, final liao. This is really the last train I'm going to wait.
6 minutes-train came and still no Sokmui. I walked to the front and almost walked in but then I thought What if she's on the next train? She doesn't have a handphone to call me. And she may really be rushing. What if, she reaches in the next train but then I'm gone, and then by the time she finds a public phone to call me, we'll both be so angry with each other. So I continued waiting. -.-
And then Wilson plus Abel Yang appeared. Wilson looked shocked to see me at MRT station so late at night, so he double-confirmed that I'm Meigui. -.- And then I told him I've been waiting for one hour. And he said, "Go home lah, your friend pang seh you already." And I told him, "She coming already, I think."
-.-
So anyway, they left and I continued waiting. Guardian closed and I continued standing outside Guardian because that's where I told Sokmui to meet and I didn't dare sit down on the other side in case she can't see me because she's not wearing specs and I can't see her because I fall asleep.
But she never came. :'(
One and a half hours later, I thought I wilted.
And then my phone rang. She called, and her first words were "Oh my god, oh my god. Go home go home."
........
I managed to very patiently ask her where she was. And she told me in a very scared tone she's still at the museum.
...........!!!
I hung up on her because
1. I was angry. Duh.
2. I was very sleepy.
3. I need a free hand to flag cab.
Zzz. And I was so angry/sleepy I rejected the many calls she called using her friend's handphone. Until the driver woke me up asking me which part of Dr16 I want to go. Then I answered her call and asked her to talk to me tomorrow because if she continued talking to me then, I may go really mad.
I thought I should be very angry now but this morning I woke up and Sandy kept telling me it's past and there's no use harping on it. Because it's not like if I continue sulking, anything will feel better. And the next thing I was thinking was what to have for breakfast, whether to have prata or chee cheong fun.
But I still feel kind of stupid for forgetting about it so quickly. Or I'm lagging? Maybe I'll start feeling angry tomorrow? -.- Nevermind.
On a lighter note, I forgot to mention that I SAW WU JIAO LIAN AT TAMPINES SPORTS HALL ON SATURDAY!!!! :D :D :D Haha! He still looks the same. And I met him at the water cooler. :D And he's the first person I met who can't remember my name!!! O.O Wow. I'm amazed.
Weeyang, I know you're jealous. I saw WU JIAO LIAN leh. Eh hey.
Friendly tomorrow at IJC. Yay! I can't wait because it's at IJC!!! :D Lol. I'll know my way around SO well. LOL. And!! I don't have to take 21974147 years to reach home! :D :D :D Hahaha! I want to go find the western stall aunty and say HI! DO YOU STILL REMEMBER ME? And tell her how much I miss her omelette. :D
And find my gay!!!!! :D AH LIAN! :D Ohhh. And 0723B. :D Ms Yun and Mr Wong! :D
-.- Okay wait. I'm supposed to be there for friendly match. I just realised it's not a tour kind of thing where you get free time to roam around the school. :( Come hall find me will you? Ooooooh. Then I can pass Emma Lee Lay Jia the stupid loudspeaker the money. :D
But then. The thought of revisiting the scary place where gigantic millipedes crawl around like nobody's business freaks me out.
Did I tell you, I'm actually scared of gummy worms?
...
Even typing that out makes me feel retarded. But I can't deny, I'm really scared of gummy worms. Even though I know perfectly well they're just stupid sweets. I can't help it, really. It's such a huge phobia that I had to look away when Melissa or Yixin are holding gummy worms. And when they offered it to me I back away. AND. I absolutely can't stand the sight of them putting those things in their mouths. I'm paranoid, but I totally can't help it.
I'm sure if you throw a gummy worm at me, I'll cry.
I think if you throw a real worm at me, I won't stop crying for three days.
Yawns.
Got to get some sleep. I hate to do things I don't like. And I don't like homework. Therefore I won't do the MI assignment. Anyway, that ice cream doesn't even know my name, can you believe it. Today during PW I was blanking out when she kept nagging and nagging at my group table (other groups she only talk 5-7 minutes, ours she talk for 20 minutes can!). And then she was talking to me while I was stoning. So she tried to call for my attention but she didn't know my name! And when I finally looked back at her, I stoned again and she nagged at me for falling asleep with eyes open. Stupid ice cream with weird hair. I suddenly think Mrs Yeo rocks. LOL LOL LOL.
Ah and Mdm Wong sms me yesterday to tell me she miss "you people", referring to 4/1 obviously, after she saw the note I left at her pigeon hole. I wrote her a lame joke the other time I went back to find Fiona and to get O's cert. Haha. I miss her so much too!!! :( Maths sucks without her. I love ice creams but I don't love ice creams that teach Maths and PW and is my form teacher.
There's at least one of her lessons everyday, can? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Okay. Drink milk, then bedtime. |-)
Tags >>
chunkit > ... My sense of direction sucks, so? I won't die of it so thank you for your concern.
fiona > LOL. Miffy looks spastic. Start counting down to prep prelims! Get out of the diamond list lah! Haiyo. Do something and score 10 times better than Jeremy! Haha!
lingyi > Ha! How?
harnhwei > Everybody has eyes so everybody can tell you're TINY. LOL. And it's been 17 days since I last saw you. That's two and a half weeks and I didn't even have a good look at you the other time at East Coast before you disappeared to who-knows-where?
sokmui > I don't have the song! Get from Weisiang lah.
perlin > :D
aaron > Aaron looks better than aaron. aAron looks twit and you tend to leave out the first "a" and it becomes Aron.
shihwei > Lol, yea I remember you. You're the guy-with-handwriting-nicer-than-mine.
jas > YAH. And she blogs more often than you can! You can't even match up with her!! Everyday busy drinking Campbell soup arh? Hahaha! FOJJ. LOL.
emma > Should be real one? If not how to get those pictures? :D


