Tuesday, April 17, 2007
♥
So old?
Well, hello.I feel bad for skipping Maths makeup lecture today although it starts at 5.20pm and I've all the reasons to skip it so that I won't reach home at 7.30pm and start cursing for the nth time, where n > 9000000, how far NJ is from Woodlands. But still, skipping lessons makes me a bad student. :( Nah, shut up, what's being a bad student compared to reaching home at 7.30pm because of the longggggggggggg journey home.
NAH. It's not far. It's not far. It's not far. 1 hour and 40 minutes of bus ride, not including waiting time for the cursed 961, plus 10 minutes 901 ride, IS NOT LONG. Yea. I've high charge density, the positive side, lah.
I've been telling myself, if I use enough Chemistry and Physics and Maths and Econs terms in my real life, like the high charge density part, I may start understanding what Chemistry is all about. And the protonic joke.
Ah and I felt really stupid when I asked the Chem teacher where's the head of the ion when she said "head-to-head" bond. -.-
Anyway, I was on 961 today and I was getting bored on bus when one of these two NYGH girls sat down beside me and another one was standing next to her. And they were talking about how difficult Differentiation and Integration is, and one of them said "until now I still can't understand what is the use of discriminant". Lol, then I found myself smiling, I wonder why? Haha. That sounded like something I said last year, so similar. But it put myself at a whole different bay from where they are. It's like, a difference of one year and yet I feel so so much older.
So like I said, I was bored, so I turned to them and explained discriminant. Like if b square minus 4 a c is larger than 0, it means there are two different roots, and if it's equal to 0, there is only one root, and if it's smaller than 0, there are no roots. And then I explained roots. And then I taught them differentiation and even rate of change. (I'm not even sure if all that I taught was correct, but they didn't seem to object, so it should be? Haha.)
Lol, and they took it all in like I'm their teacher at school. It didn't make me feel good you know, I felt weird. Like, this is not the reaction I'm expecting. I mean, when I teach, of all things, MATHS, everybody look doubtful, throwing me Are-you-sures. But then when I taught it to two girls who're only a year younger than I am, it felt as though I was teaching primary 1 kids and they make me think I must look very full of myself but I really aren't.
And then I realise, ha, it must be the NJ uniform isn't it. So it all voice down to the title, still. Being in the top 5 JCs does mean something (though we all know it actually doesn't), to them at least. There, I realised how superficial people really are. Judgement by looks is bad enough, judgement by uniform is worse. Haaaaaa.
Ha, and I was smiling to myself at that thought, that these two girls here think that being in NJ is all that counts. That O's is all that measures how smart a person is. Wrong lah, so wrong. And I found myself telling them, "Don't concentrate on studying. Concentrate on your friends." One girl said "You so smart, obviously don't need to study lah." I didn't know what to say, so I just smiled. And look away before the conversation continues. Every passing second talking to them makes me feel very very much older, I don't know why.
Don't you people feel, it's only four months since you graduated from secondary school, but you feel so much older already? Or is it just me?
Lol, and I overheard the girls saying it's Week 5 of Term 2 already. Have you realised, second intakers, that it's you're halfway through your fifth week at your new JC already? That it's been 5 weeks into JAE, and that's half of your Term 2? Scary isn't it.
I wish time will slow down, just for me. Because I'm still chasing, far far behind.
But I think I can adapt to NJ, still. It's hard not to adapt when I'm that retarded, lah. Yah, I kind of believe that I'm retarded. And I can't help it. Yea, and believing in myself and everything else makes life 60% brighter (or maybe it's the bright-red-tie effect). I've picked up Confidence from the roadside a few days ago. And Confidence keeps me going because it keeps my head up and I can look where I'm going.
Hahahahaha! Did you get the joke?
Confidence > Head up > Can look where I'm going > Keeps me going. Get it get it?
Anyway, I'm used to telling jokes that no one laughs. It just makes me 0.000002% more retarded. It's okay man. I've surviving, living, enjoying. :D
:D I said nothing! :D
Have some apple juice and I think I need to pick up Patience too. I've to stop hating 961! Yep. :D
Training tomorrow and the only thing I dread about training is the journeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy home. Okay, stay protonic. Training will be great! Worth the ride and the fatigue. It's giving me the perfect chance to pick up Patience! YEA! :D
(But still, I finally recall one of the reasons why I chose to join badminton was because, CHUNYING!!!! YOUR AH SOON SAID CAN LEAVE AT ANY TIME. SEE. HE LIED AGAIN. He's such a liar. But it's okay, everything's okay as long as chunying xihuan. HA!)
Lol, bye!
Tags >>
jas > LOL. LOL. LOL. OH YAH. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My, I should have videoed it down. Why didn't you remind me?! Could have posted it under the title "Best Depression Therapy for ANYONE". Hahaha! "great image"?!?! VJ badminton players aren't spastic huh. That's so sad can! Then why are you in there?! They never kick you out because they want your salt right! Hahaha!
aaron > Nice person. I wonder what made me say that. Oh yah, 25 hours without sleep. No wonder I said such things.
weeyang > Haha! WEEYANG IS MY LAUGHTER VENDING MACHINE!! Hahahaha! You're destructive can! Hahaha, but everytime I open my pencilcase and see the one-out-of-six-parts of your deceased plastic ruler I can't help laughing! LOL. Even your ruler that has died a painful death looks funny lah! Hahaha!
emma > Haha! Don't bother about Chemistry man! (looks over to gillian) I MEAN, don't bother about topping Chemistry when there's a gillian around. Top other things lah! Pawn other things!!! Maths, Bio, Geog, GP? Haha! TOP YOUR SCHOOL yea. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I miss your voice. LOL. O.O
Fiona > Sup sup sup! Haha. Why does it feel like forever since we last met when it's actually less than 5 days ago?! Haha. Those NYGH girls remind me of you lah! Differentiation is chicken. (I still remember myself telling you last year how nuts I am at Differentiation... Haha.) Let's study another time, IN THE DAY. Haha! :D
crazycrab > YES we all know that. Just that so many times she spill water at something only she thinks it's funny. So many things I said aren't meant to be jokes lah! Lol. How are you anyway? Anyone died of your cold jokes in RJ? Hahaha!
gillian > YES I WANT TO STUDY WITH YOU!!!! I haven't shown you the Chem test I failed remember? Haha. You've been banned to study? Huh? I can go your house already! :D


