Tuesday, April 03, 2007
♥
PI?
Haven't been blogging because I've been busy with school....
My, are you slow or what. That's supposed to be a joke, or a very lousy excuse. How can I be busy with school? I'm only an aspiring-to-be-mugger, I can't mug for nuts. Ha.
Lol. But I didn't come online for TWO DAYS. WO-----AH. Because I was out the whole day on Sunday with chunying, the one who belongs to COUGHS you know who lah, I don't have to spell it out. :D Uh, I brought her to Queenstown!!! AND WE DIDN'T GET LOST! -wows till jaw drops and runs away- Aha, and then I brought her to KAP to study. Uh huh, and I managed to do 4 Maths questions and read (not understand) two pages of Physics notes.
Ah! And we saw Charis there! Singapore's so small.
And yesterday, I went for the badminton trials because I realise there's nothing else I can join in JC.
Thought of joining:
1. Floorball. I really wanted to join floorball when I saw the very pretty floorball stick all the floorballers carry. And floorball looks cute. I mean the word floorball itself. It has two 'o's and three 'l's. So when you put them together it becomes "lolol" which seems like you're "laughing out laughing out loud". (I'm really crapping so actually you can skip reading this. But you're always so stubborn aren't you.) BUT when I found out that that very pretty floorball stick costs $70, which is actually a subsidised price from its usual $140, I decided floorball is stupid.
... No, actually is just because I can't bring myself to pay $70 for a stick I use to whack a ball on the floor. My heart's gonna hurt as bad as the ball. :(
2. Hockey. Floorball and hockey are sports that won't require you to have past experiences since few people play them in Sec school. So I thought a hockey stick will cost less than the floorball one since it doesn't look as pretty. But then I realise I suck at hockey when I played hockey the other day. To the point where I'll probably hit the nearest person beside me and cause him or her to hate me for life.
And although Mr Hao is in hockey, so I get the chance to whack him by accident, I figured I should be nice and stay away from him the way he's staying away from me. :D
3. Canoeing. Uh, I thought canoeing is similar to kayaking and I really loved kayaking the other time I went OBS. So I thought of joining canoeing, till that day when I was chatting with Jenna and I realised BAM! I don't know how to freaking swim. I was still happily telling Jenna there's such thing as Lifejackets and that it's okay I can't swim because I can at least float. Then Jenna gave me her classic Jenna-smile and I realise it's useless to float when I can't move in water.
So now I'm reminding myself of all the harmful effects the UV rays have on the skin, just so I may feel better. And stop thinking I'm useless. Tsk.
4. Choir. NAH, that's a belated April Fools' joke. Saying I'll join choir is like saying Sokmui won't kill, or gillian is not random. Uh, that was random. Haha.
5. ODAC. But their ODAC has training once a week, and all they do is PT, games, or sometimes courses like cooking lessons. It doesn't sound fun, lah. So I was disinterested.
6. Netball.
Netball...
!!!
Why didn't I consider Netball?!
... I think I'm a retard. Nevermind lah. I'm in badminton already anyway.
So all those talk about NOT JOINING BADMINTON anymore is bullshit because I went one round round Ugugugu land and I'm back at badminton again. Zzz.
You know, yesterday training ended at 8pm and I was so sleepy I was going delirous on the bus again.
Train of thought on bus yesterday:
"Why I so hungry arh. What was the last thing I ate. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh my, why can't I remember the last thing I ate. EHHHH?!! What's the last thing I ate?!! Oh. I ate one longan. Mooncake's longan. Heh, sounds cute. Mooncake's longan. Like the longan's in the mooncake. Hahahahahaha. Why am I so retarded. Eh no, the question's why am I so hungry. OH MY GOD DID I FORGET SOONKIAT'S RACKET?!!!!! Eh? I took it? Uh, okay."
... And then I decided to think of PI for PW on the bus.
"PI. PI. PI... Uh. Founder of MacDonalds huh. MacDonalds... Ah I want to eat hotcakes. And ice milo. Mhmmmm. And corn. And HL milk. EH! PI!!! Uh, ideas to showcase his contributions... Ummmm, hotcakes syrup is made of what huh. Honey? Eh, I'm supposed to be thinking of PI. AIYAH forget it lah. Will there be dinner at home? Mhmmmm."
-.-
I'm thinking, the more I continue blogging, the more I'll convince you that I'm really that retarded. So I shall stop here. And get on with PW and GP and Econs, all due tomorrow. It's 5pm and I'll get them done in two and a half hours so that I can sleep on time! Yep! :D
Tags >>
Qiaowei > AHA HELLO!!! I know another Qiaowei in NJ, but Qiaowei of IJ is always the best! -sends flykisses over again- Haha! When will we ever meet again?! :( Take care!
emma > YAH LAH. You people shouldn't have camp! Only study study study, no life for you too! :( Haha. Mug hard okay! I miss bridging with you people. No one bridges with me now. :(
Hanhui > Moon can't be spelt without "o"s because Mn is the chemical symbol for some crap element we learn in redox. And so we'll get confused. And it can't be spelt with one "o" only because IT IS EXPLAINED IN THE ENTRY. Read it with your eyes lah, you dumb. Haha.
Fiona > THIA MUAHA. Haha. Stop the worxzxzxzxzxzxzxz. Lol. Start counting down to your O's le mah? Hahahaha! :D
Shazly > YEP YEP. Okay. Your link? Haha.
crazycrab > I'll still reply to your tag anyway, even if Aaron replied, because we all know that Aaron's words can't be trusted. But yah, for ONCE what Aaron said about Kaya balls is correct, so it's "balls of pastry filled with kaya". That's once in a very very orange moon where what Aaron said is actually right yea.
Aaron > In case you're dumb enough to not realise, this is actually an update. :D
Bye!


