Thursday, March 29, 2007
♥ Friday with a smile :)

It's 6.17pm and I can't believe I'm feeling sleepy.

-.-

At this rate, I'm never going to get any homework done. Eh? When did I start caring about homework?

Nah, I'm a nerd, what. I love mugging. (raises eyebrow) Yea, don't doubt it.

You know, I've got a new found love for Fridays, because of TGIF. No lah, that's not a picture file type. It says Thank God It's Friday, made known to me by Fiona Thia Muaha last year. And even though Fridays are unlucky because there's something called Friday the 13th, and even though Fridays always suck for me, I've learnt to love and treasure Fridays because IT'S THE LAST SCHOOLDAY OF THE WEEK. My, is that too obviously saying how much I dread school? X( And yea, you guessed it. I'm no longer pro-Mondays because DUH. It's M-on-d-a-yyy. Sigh.

I counted 18 times today when I had the self-thought of "Am I regretting already? No, I can't start regretting. Because once I tell myself I don't like it here, I'll never like it here. And I'll only be miserable and miserable and more more miserable and shrink into a tiny dot and die. So NO! I won't allow myself to sink into that miserable thoughts. I WILL LOVE NJ!"

And yah, try repeating that to yourself 18 times and you'll know the feeling kind of sucks.

But still, I'll REMAIN POSITIVE. Now that I know I'm not alone in NJ. :)

AARON! Do you see dawn breaking already? Haha. YES IT'S WEEKEND SOON.

Oh I went back Anderson Sec yesterday with Sokmui and Chunying. But teachers were having a meeting which will end at 5pm according to George. So we waited and waited but teachers never came. And we decided to leave at 5.40pm, convinced that George hala-ed us. Then teachers started streaming out and YAY YAY YAY I SAW MDM WONG!!!!!!!

And she realised my extremely low-until-shocking energy level so she commented on the huge difference in me when I came back in Innova PE tee and when I came back in NJ uniform. And then I didn't know what to say because 1) I think I might have forgotten how to talk and 2) I can't find a suitable reason for it except that I'm not happy but it doesn't make sense to be unhappy in your dream school. So yea.

Nevermind about the time when I was standing there and she invited passing teachers over to feel the material of my uniform, saying it's "umbrella material" just to get on my nerves. Tsk. And telling Mr Ng "it's okay not to see her (me) because I walk sideways, camouflaging into the walls and the floor". And Mr Ng joined in to say "only the eyeballs move". Right.

Ah and if you haven't already known, Mrs Yeo gave birth to little Noah on 21 March 2007! I congratulated Mr Yeo yesterday! :D

Yep. BEDTIME! Bye!


MG :) wrote on 18:16.