Monday, March 19, 2007
♥ Greyyy

First day of school today and yay! I finally got the red tie!! :D

Okay and it's not as if we'll never get to wear it, we don't have a weekday to wear it specially. But I heard from Jenna there's two days in a year when we get to wear the school tie, on some special days of NJ. :D :D Yayy! Two days in a year sound really little, but still, that makes wearing of the tie really special right? Must learn to look on the bright side of life. Yea. :D

Especially now that I keep asking myself whether I'm going to regret choosing NJ just because of the bright red tie...

Yep. This morning I had breakfast with my parents before coming to school, my father fetched me to school after that. And somehow he went past Bukit Timah, then he U-turned and was on the way back to Woodlands. Both he and my mother somehow thought that they've dropped me at NJ and forgot that I'm still in the car.

-.-

So we were halfway across some expressway and I had to say, Er, hello? I'm still here.

And then they freaked out and my father almost stopped the car because he was "so shocked that there was someone at the backseat". -.- LOL.

But I still reached school at 7.25am, that's 15 minutes before assembly. :)

Class allocation. 07S18. Andersonians in class include me, Soonkiat, Jiaming, Rebecca and Valerie. Which is quite alot actually. Oh, and and and. Jiahao's in the same class as Haobo and Son! LAUGH AT HIM. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Lol.

Uh, and we didn't have lessons today until 10am+. And so we started stoning and when everywhere you turn people are wearing cement grey uniforms, they start camouflaging into the grey walls, and you start camouflaging into the grey walls and soon we all become part of the "since 1969" building. Ah. But still, I will tell myself that the stoning in NJ is wonderful and interesting because it's stoning in NJ and I'm crazy for NJ so yah, I love stoning in NJ.

(Maybe we should all wear our ties to stone so that we stand out from the walls...)

Actually, I feel kind of weird in NJ because the only people I hang out with are the Andersonians, who are all guys. Zanyu, Zhonghuan, Soonkiat, Jiaming, Nigel, James Lee etc. I talk the most to the big-headed ghost (Zanyu), followed by the other white-faced ghost (Zhonghuan). So actually my stay in NJ is quite haunted. -.- Nevermind.

And when it's all grey everywhere, it's really hard finding people. You know, I realise hardly look at faces. I wonder how I survived in Anderson. Oh yah, I don't ever remember faces do I. More like I can't.

So today I waved at Faris and then the guy beside Faris waved back so I thought maybe he thought I was waving at him. And so being nice, I waved at him too. Uh, and then I looked up and he gave me the I-know-you-lah-dumb look. Then I thought he has to be a guy who was in the same class for six years and same CCA as me in primary school, because he told me he's in NJ. And I remembered his name, but I can't remember his face. So I was stunned and gave a very loud EH at him. Lol.

School ends at 1140 tomorrow because NJ's giving half day off because of the good A's results.

I don't know what else to say already.

NJ's alright, lah. I'm just very very very very very very glad I didn't get into the same class as Mr Hao. :D

Tags >>

spiky > Haha. Too bad lah. Who ask you partner Mrs Campbell soup, everyday think of soup only. Find someone you can have Chemistry with lah. (Mrs Campbell can only have Chemistry with Mr Campbell mah. :D)
Aaron > To fix time, go Settings, then Formatting, change the Time Zone to [UTC +8:00] Singapore Time. For statcounter, click HERE. Say Thank you.
gillian > Ah you make me jealous of Chemistry. -.- That's retarded. And you're random you're random you're random! Haha, as random as "the toothpaste that I dropped this morning". LOL.
weeyang > Haha! I read your blog everyday okay! So must update more frequently! :D (And who cares about us being zhuai? We can't help it either can we? :D)
emma > There's no such word as lesser! It's just less! Haha! Stop looking for eyecandies in IJ! STUDY!!!! Haha. But with influence as bad as Gerald around I bet you're playing Bridge everyday right!
jiaming > Yea sure!! When? Where're you anyway? I mean, JC? Poly?
hanhui > Sup! (sick of that question already) NJ's not alright, just recovered from chicken pox but is now having a bad flu. Do visit when you're free.

Bye! :D


MG :) wrote on 20:49.