Sunday, March 11, 2007
♥
Pocky
Stomach's growling real bad. Why am I always hungry when there's no food around. Lol, okay that's a dumb question to ask. If there's food around, I won't be hungry already. Ha.I feel like eating Pocky. Is this how you spell it?
9.11am. I'm awake today at 8am, and I was so happy when I woke up because it's not 7am or 7.30am. Is there any way not to wake up so early? Zzz. I can't sleep late lah. The latest is 11pm, and even sleeping at 11pm doesn't help.
I've nothing to do in the morning except coming online to see who's awake like me. On a Sunday. Uh, today's Sunday, right?
Oh, breakfast's home. :D Yay!
You know, I think I suck at alot of things. If I make a whole list of things I suck at, it's going to be really long.
Things I suck at:
1. Singing
2. Dancing
3. Maths
4. Cheering people up
5. Remembering things
6. Chemistry
7. Being patient
8. Drawing
That's pretty depressing isn't it. I can't think of anything that I'm really really good at.
Oh, and I thought of what CCA to join in NJ already. :D But I won't tell you what. Haha. What, I like to act mysterious cannot arh. Ey hey.
Sometimes when people laugh at me because of the dumb things I do, I feel so sad leh. But for people to stop laughing at me, I've to stop laughing at myself first. So next time when I tap the lock with my EZ link card, I'm not going to tell you. Ha. Haiya, stop laughing at how dumb I am, I can't help it either. :(
One and a half hours more before I head out to meet Tiny for his shoes. Oh, I can go read Velocity. :D
This post is so random.
Kay lah, bye bye. Happy holidays. :)
PS: I wonder how Fiona's doing with her Geography essays. HAHA. =P


