Monday, March 05, 2007
♥
699
I'm falling asleep. The dumb printer keeps eating up my paper. >:(Posting results out tomorrow. I never felt the urge to get into NJ so strongly, until I crashed the Going To Crash Soon school aka AJ and felt the immense boredom awaiting behind the AJ (weathering away) gates. Therefore, I'm dying to get into NJ. Uh, I won't really die if I can't get into NJ. Okay wait, if I don't get into NJ it means I'll get into AJ. My, then I'll really die.
So, tomorrow is the day that decides whether I'm going to live or die. (Just to make it sound more dramatic.) It's a huge huge day and I'm so nervous I feel like sleeping.
-.-
Okay, that was to say I'm not nervous, if you didn't catch that.
Uh, printer just spat ink. TSK.
Oh anyway, this is my 699th post. Uh, and you're supposed to feel a certain extent of amazement because 699 posts sound like alot of posts. And considering how much crap I try to inject into every post, you should at least give me one clap and say Well done and Keep up the good work in your noble work of wasting everyone's time. Yea.
And since it's the 700th post next, I shall act abit more meaningful than usual (note key word is ACT) and blog an ultra sentimental entry about my first three months in the school that's three steps away. (That's exaggerated duh. I probably need 300000000000000000 steps to get from Innova to home since I walk so slow.) Eh, no lah. I can't act meaningful when it comes to meaningful stuff. I'll be sincere and from-the-bottom-of-my-heart and make you cry. MUAHAHAHAHA.
I'm getting retarded.
Okay, I got to get the GP project about elderly done. Sian. Last day of IJ tomorrow. Eh that sounds like IJ is going to collapse or something. -.- Nah, AJ collapse 289375310 times IJ also won't collapse lah. Ha.
Kay lah. Will blog again later tonight. :)


