Monday, February 26, 2007
♥ I ate AJ

For pictures taken of OG BBQ at gillian's house, refer to Charis's blog (link on left). Haha.

Uh.

Yesterday the three of them came to my house and then I realised we don't have a table to play Mahjong cause the big square table has my grandma's picture and offerings for her on it. We can't snatch the table away from my grandmother so we can't play Mahjong. Lol.

Uhh, so we ended up playing Who stole the cookies from the Cookie Jar. And I kept losing because I say Harh instead of Who me? when someone says Meigui stole the cookies from the Cookie Jar. Yah, cheap thrill. Then we played Dai Dee for half an hour and then they couldn't take it so they let me to sleep and they watched House Of Wax and Big Momma's House 2 (!!) on DVDs. They woke me up three hours later and we went to play badminton downstairs.

Ah. And I ponned school today because I thought I won't be able to wake up but I woke up at 7.15am automatically. Like there's a in-built alarm clock. Tried getting back to sleep and woke up at 7.45am. Tried getting back to sleep again and woke up at 8am. So I got out of bed and realised there's nothing I can do at home on a Monday. I can't even make salad. (Why not?) Uh, because it's not Sunday and I won't feel like it. HA.

Last night I dreamt that I got into AJ. Woo. And then I went to school and ate up the school.

-.-

Haha.

Tags >>

JJ > Lol long time no see? I thought we just met on the bus that day? Haha. And I always see you when I come home mah. Just look straight can liao. Haha.
Fiona > Hahaha. Go watch Norbit! LOL, freaking disgusting show. 700 times worse than the burnt charsiew running on the beach! Hahahaha. Lol, and the cake thing was all Spiky's idea. I just followed along :)
Ali > Ali is a really dumb name. Haa. :D
Emma > Haha. Ithinkimcoolyo. LOL. Hahahahahaha. :D And yah lah!!! You never come! :( Nevermind lah, maybe got next time. :)

Kay. Bye bye. :)


MG :) wrote on 09:25.