Friday, February 16, 2007
♥
CNY
Uh, you know sometimes you people don't get it, I'm not really angry when I don't blog with 800 ":D"s all over the post. I just didn't feel like it. -.-So after that entry yesterday, I came online today and 5 MSN conversations popped up asking if I'm okay. I went o.O because I was amazed how they would know I just got frightened by the blackout at home. (Yes, blackout, again. Sometimes I really think my house is so at the end of the world that maybe electricity can't even reach me.) Uh, then I asked the people what they meant by whether I'm okay and they referred to my blog entry.
I thought maybe Sandy signed into my blogger account and pretended to be me to blog a really angry entry about how she feels like killing her owner (me) because the owner keeps killing her. So I came over to check and all I see is the dumb post about the dumb gay teacher. And I really wasn't angry. I hardly get angry, no? The only times I do is when some really dickfaced dickfaces come along and irritate me. That's all.
Uh, anyway. CNY celebrations today and woohoo! It was so boring sitting up there, without my fateful gay to gay with me. I was so bored to the point I started talking to my finger, and the J2 guy sitting beside me turned to me to ask if I'm okay. I think I freaked him out, he must be thinking my class voted me to be the rep because I'm such a weirdo. HA.
And since I was SO bored, I started to play along and acted really weird to freak him out.
Me: Can you feel the sky today?
Random J2: HUH?
Me: The sky. Can you feel it?
Random J2: HUH?
Me: Nevermind. You won't be able to feel for the sky. It's so far away...
Random J2: What?? (utterly shocked expression)
Me: You know... The sky just told me it's happy today.
Random J2: ... (stares) Harh.
Me: Hahahahahahahaha.
Oh, and I didn't tell him I was just trying to freak him out until we went down to give the oranges to the teachers. He looked doubtful so I told him I'm perfectly normal and that he looked funny when I told him to feel for the sky. And he said something like "If I tell you to feel for the sky you won't know what to do also right." Uh, then I started laughing. -.-
... I think I'm crazy. Must be gillian luh, she's been freaking me out so much that I'm freaking everyone out. -.-
Didn't go back Anderson today because we were released at around 1pm and Woodlands is far away from Ang Mo Kio so by the time we reach there the only person we get to see is probably the gate. Oh wait, the gate is not a person. We'll see nobody then. So gillian, Chunying and I went Causeway Point to have lunch at Pastamania, and then walk around laming (doesn't make sense) till 4.30pm.
Oh. My gay and I did the sweetest thing together. Pic's with gay so I can't show it to you. (No it's not anything really HUGE. We didn't kiss or hug each other.
Yea, then I came back home and the sad sky decided to have a downpour when I'm under block 581, 50m non-sheltered route away from my block. So I was stucked there for a long time waiting for the rain to subside so that I can at least run across without getting really wet. But I waited and waited and it never stopped. I sat at the bench and 20 minutes passed before I realised I'm still wet because rain is splashing in from behind. -.-
Uh. That's about it for today.
Received through email today:
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS -
DO NOT CHEAT OR IT WON'T WORK AND YOU WILL WISH YOU HADN'T.
TAKE 3 MINUTES
TRY THIS - IT WILL FREAK YOU OUT.
(I got interested when I saw the words FREAK YOU OUT so I tried it out on Notepad.)
DO NOT READ AHEAD, JUST DO IT.
IT TAKES ABOUT 3 MINUTES - WORTH A TRY
1st. Get PEN and PAPER
2nd. WHEN CHOOSING NAMES, MAKE SURE THEY ARE REAL PEOPLE THAT YOU ACTUALLY KNOW
3rd. GO WITH YOUR FIRST INSTINCTS !!!!! Very important for good results.
4th. SCROLL DOWN
ONE LINE AT THE TIME
DON`T READ AHEAD
otherwise
YOU WILL RUIN THE FUN.
1. On a blank sheet of paper, WRITE NUMBERS 1 through 11 in a COLUMN on the LEFT.
2. BESIDE the NUMBERS 1 & 2,
WRITE DOWN ANY 2 NUMBERS YOU WANT.
3. BESIDE the NUMBERS 3 & 7,
WRITE DOWN THE NAMES OF TWO MEMBERS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX.
4. WRITE ANYONE'S NAME (like FRIENDS or FAMILY...)next to 4, 5, & 6.
5. WRITE down FOUR SONG TITLES in 8, 9, 10, & 11.
Uh, so here are my answers:
1 0
2 9
3 Mr wong
4 gillian
5 sokmui
6 hanhui
7 jay chou
8 an hao
9 i think i love you
10 feng
11 majulah singapura
And the email goes on:
1. THE NUMBER of PEOPLE YOU MUST TELL ABOUT THIS GAME is found in SPACE 2. (I didn't bother to forward the mail because duh, I'm lazy. But I posted it here because it turned out funny. Haha.)
2. THE PERSON IN SPACE 3 IS THE ONE YOU LOVE. (-.- Mr Wong is a nice guy who's funny because he's always so happy when it comes to Chemistry. And I'm always telling Chunying I can't understand why he looks so happy. I didn't tell it to my gay because duh, she will say something like OF COURSE LAH, IT'S CHEMISTRY LEH. Yea yea whatever. =P)
3. THE PERSON YOU LIKE but your relationship CANNOT WORK is in SPACE 7. (HA. Our relationship could have worked if not for the appearance of gillian. Ever since she appeared in my life, I became really myopic... I can only see her... LOL.)
4. YOU CARE MOST about the PERSON you put in SPACE 4. (YES SO TRUE! :D)
5. THE PERSON YOU NAME IN NUMBER 5 IS THE ONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL. (Hehh. True to a certain extent.)
6. THE PERSON YOU NAMED IN 6 IS THE YOUR LUCKY STAR. (Lucky star?! HA HA HA HA HA. Okay lah, TINY hasn't really been a lucky star but he has got a funny face so I shall say he's a lucky star. So yah, TINY is my lucky star.)
7. THE SONG IN 8 IS THE SONG THAT MATCHES WITH THE PERSON IN NUMBER 3. (I don't know what An Hao has got to do with Mr Wong so yah, I concluded at number 7 that this email is crap.)
8. THE TITLE IN 9 IS THE SONG FOR THE PERSON IN 7. (It still doesn't make sense because I won't "think" I love Jay Chou since it's obvious I "DO" love Jay Chou.)
9. THE 10TH SPACE IS THE SONG THAT TELLS YOU MOST ABOUT YOUR MIND. (Uh, maybe. Because Feng also means Crazy. So maybe I'm really crazy. -replays image of sky being sad- HAHAHAHAHAHA.)
10. AND 11 IS THE SONG TELLING HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT LIFE. (LOL so my life is about Majulah Singapura! WHAT CRAP?! HAHAHAHAHAHA.)
11. NUMBER 1 IS YOUR LUCKY NUMBER.
Herh herh herh. Dumb email.
8pm. Sleep? Nah, watch Death Note! :D
Tags >>
Ali > I didn't say it's hard, but if he didn't ask for it then what for? Not really that bad now isn't it. At least not as bad as it was in your case. So, no need lah.
gillian > HELLO GAY. Yes I can't yes I can't view your blog. -cries and drowns self in tears- Tell me what mushy things you said there! (hair too sleepy to stand)
Munling > LOL. I'm not lame luh. I can even run okay. -.- Okay fine.
Hanhui > Aye, nothing now so don't make things bad again alright. Tsk tsk.
Forks > Forks?!! -.-" Okayyy. And I wasn't angry, so yah. And aren't you being unfair tagging as forks and forks only and not FORKS AND SPOONS because you know you're hurting the spoons' feelings now. :(
Bye! :D


