Wednesday, February 14, 2007
♥
Valentine's
Ha. I came online and the first song Windows Media Player started playing on shuffle is Happy Valentines by Cao Ge. Cute coincidence.Anyway, I deleted the last entry because it's short and I hate to be reminded of how short I am so I hate all short things. Eh wait. I can't hate myself. Because I love my gay and so I love all that my gay loves. And my gay loves me, so I must love myself too. BUT I'M SHORT. TSK.
By the way, if you haven't already known, either because you're not studying in Innova for the first three months, or because you're too blind to notice the chemistry going on between the two of us, I've got a new other half, and since today's Valentine's Day, I've proclaimed my love for her and tadah, we are now gays.
(Actually we are just competing who will freak the other out first. And I hope I'm winning.)
But I know if I ask her to make a choice between Chemistry and me, she'll still choose the horrible thing. (Oh my, now that I love her, do I have to love Chemistry as well?) -shocked expression- I LOVE CHEMISTRY??!!
W--
O--
WWWWW!
Okay, if you're really that dumb and still can't figure out that mystery lover of mine, then I shall tell you... HAHA GO ON GUESSING YOU DUMB. SO OBVIOUS ALREADY STILL CAN'T TELL?! WHO ELSE IN THE RIGHT MIND WILL BE CRAZY OVER CHEMISTRY LAH?!
Oh, it's Valentine's so I shall be nice. Fine, it's gillian. -sends 900 flykisses over to my beloved-
(HAHA I'LL FREAK YOU OUT FIRST! MUAHAHAHAHAHA.)
Mhmm. Uh, back to normal. -.-
Welllll. It's 14 February and I want to wish Ruth Happy Birthday but I don't know how. Yea I can sms her but I think it might be 45 years later when she suddenly remembers she has a handphone and then she takes it out to see 880 new messages, 1098 missed calls. Duh. Thought of calling her house but then it's weird right. Imagine,
Me: Hello, may I speak to Ruth please.
Ruth: Yes, speaking.
Me: Hello, Ruth arh. Meigui here.
Ruth: Oooh. Yah?
Me: Er. Happy birthday.
Ruth: -breaks into hysterical laughter- You called just to say that?
Me: Yah, and to tell you a joke.
Ruth: What joke?
Me: One day, Banana had PE so he had to change into PE attire. But he fell on his clothes and broke his legs so he couldn't run.
Ruth: Uh huh. And then?
Me: ... That's the joke.
Ruth: What? I don't get it. He broke his legs and so haha?
Me: ... The joke is that he fell on his clothes.
Ruth: Uh huh. And then he broke his legs?
Me: NO. The funny thing is not that he broke his legs, but that he fell on his clothes, which is the banana skin. And that's supposed to be funny, so therotically you should laugh, and not get me to explain in such a not funny way.
Ruth: Ohhhh. Haha.
Me: ...
Ruth: ...
Me: Okay, bye.
Ruth: -breaks into hysterical laughter- Orh I get the joke liao.
Me: ... The banana joke?
Ruth: No, you purposely tell a not funny joke so that it'll turn out funny when I don't laugh right?
Me: ................... Yah yah. Right.
Ruth: No?
Me: Nah, you got it. Damn, you're smart. -.- Bye.
Nah, maybe it won't turn out that way. I'm kind of, exaggerating. Ha.
(I've to blog a long entry so that at least something about me is not short.)
Oh I was waiting for 901 at the bus stop just now because it was hot and I didn't want to walk home. And then this Malay uncle came and sat beside me. And then suddenly he sneezed so loudly that I got the worst scare since Sec 2 when I saw an earthworm 20cm in front of me.
-.-
And then he said "Sorry for scaring you."
And I felt like laughing because it's weird to scare people by sneezing. So I half laughed and said "It's okay."
Uncle: See this weather. I crazy right, why am I sneezing.
Me: (thinking of gillian who sneezes a total of 28 times the other time when the weather is sunny) Hahahahaha.
Uncle: Very funny hor. This kind of weather I still can sneeze. Must be someone cursing me.
Me: ... Haha.
Uncle: Funny right. I sweating already still can sneeze.
Me: ... Er (After awhlie it didn't seem that funny already what.) Haha.
Uncle: Hahahahahahaha. FUNNY RIGHT!
Me: ................. -forces smile-
Uncle: Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
................
It's Valentine's so I shall be nice to
-.-" !!!
So yah. I got frightened by a sneezing uncle who sat down at a bus stop to take a break. How random is that. -.-
Buh bye! :D


