Tuesday, February 06, 2007
♥
3 DAYS
It's 3 days to Friday so how are you.Uh. I don't know what to say today. The sky today looks cute. So, yah.
...
This morning I woke up at 6.30am and thought I was late for school. For some reasons, I forgot that I'm no longer in Anderson when waking up at 6.30am means I can only reach school at 8am by bus and 7.15am by cab. So I freaked out and lied in bed thinking maybe I should skip school and then print a parents' letter saying I've a fever to give to Mrs Yeo.
But still, I got out of bed and thought maybe I should just hurry.
And then I saw the WRS uniform by my bed, waiting to be ironed, then I remembered hey, school's 5 minutes away from home. (Yah, I exchanged uniform with a classmate formerly from WRS.)
I felt dumb so I went back to bed, but I couldn't get back to sleep because someone was playing Mahjong downstairs. At 6.30am in the morning. And I felt like playing Mahjong. So I laid in bed and imagined myself playing Mahjong. -.-
Lessons today was boring, so boring that I couldn't bring myself to fall asleep. I was busy being amazed at how much more boring the lessons can ever get, so I kept awake, even though I slept half an hour later than what I said I'll be sleeping at yesterday, that is, 8pm.
Mind wandered off to some distant place called There's-No-Name-For-It-You-Dumb- Why-Do-You-Bother-To-Read-This-In-The-First-Place during Econs tutorial and I was paying -70% attention to what the tutor was saying. I thought about all the things that happened in the last four years, down to the smallest detail. Then I realised I can never go back to being a secondary school student at Anderson again, and felt kind of sad because that means I've grown up (supposedly).
And then halfway through the tutorial, we were given free time to discuss the Econs project (is it?) and so I started talking to the nearest living person beside me aka Chunkit and he started saying bad things about badminton because it doesn't give you a good CCA record. So I corrected him by saying we don't join badminton because we want a good CCA record, we join it because we like the CCA. And then felt like laughing at myself say that because hey, I just quit badminton say two weeks ago.
...
And then I thought about what I miss most at the moment and strangely, I can't think of anything that I miss. (I mean, everybody around me says they miss something, either something about their secondary school life, or someone, or whatever.) So I thought really really really hard and realise that I only miss Mdm Wong. And maybe the long flag pole in Anderson. Which makes me feel bad because I'm so mean to not miss anybody else.
Then I thought that maybe the only times when you start missing people is when you don't like your current life. Like the reason why I miss Mdm Wong is probably because I hate the Maths tutor so much and the reason why I miss the long flag pole in Anderson is because the flag pole in Innova is so short. So I'll probably start missing you when gillian and Chunying and Layjia are absent from school and I'm ultra depressed because someone threw my pencil into the sea and I've no one to cry to. Or something more extreme like I've gone to school on a Sunday and I'm lost in the huge school building alone.
... Yah.
So much for "I don't know what to say today." -.-
Note to self:
1. Remind Chunying to bring masking tape.
2. Remind Chunying to remind me to bring masking tape.
3. Sms Sokmui & Priscilla & Meiching and ask if they want to share for Kakei's birthday present.
4. Sms Nigel to tell him whether Sokmui & Priscilla & Meiching want to share for Kakei's birthday present.
5. Smile and say Yippee because we're playing Frisbee tomorrow.
6. Smile and say Tomorrow will be a happier day.
7. Ask knee to stop swelling up as and when it likes.
8. Sleep at 7pm today.
You know, the sadder I am, the earlier I sleep. :(


