Friday, January 26, 2007
♥
Fridays
Ah Mr FOC, it'll be difficult to change the words of that layout. So I've made another one because I'm too free while waiting for gillian and Chunying to come online so that we can do our Econs project.

Click to enlarge. Tell me which one you want so that I can code it. It's the same brushes and same red effect, just that I got sick of stoning in front of the com so I decided to crop out the other Lin Dan picture I have. And so I didn't want to waste it. -.-
Anyway, hello people. How's your Friday? Boring? Fun? Waste of time? Feel like eating the keyboard?
Uh. I'm hungry. And I feel like doing Econs. 8.02pm already!! Where's gillian and Chunying!! :(
No, that's not what I wanted to say. I wanted to tell you how my Friday has been.
Oooooooooooooh. Chunying is online. 4 minutes late! Ah. Nevermind. My Friday's been really really really really really bad because
1. It's Friday and Fridays are always unlucky even if the date's not 13th.
2. School ends at 12.40pm today. THAT'S SO FEW LESSONS OKAY! :(
3. I have nowhere to go after school today.
4. So I went to SSS to watch the boys' match.
5. They were close to winning but they lost 2-3 to Compassvale.
6. I came home and there's no dinner.
7. I'm hungry and there's no dinner.
8. I called 62353535 and the service operator PMS me by making me repeat my address 102 times and confirming again and again and again that I'm not some 6 year old playing a prank on KFC.
9. So I hung up on KFC.
10. And so I'm still hungry.
11. And cold.
12. And I'm stubborn enough to bathe with cold water still.
13. So I got colder.
14. And I'm lazy to get myself the jacket.
15. So I got even colder.
16. And I'm still hungry.
17. I'm typing at a pathetic blog ranting about my pathetic hunger and my pathetic coldness when the pathetic you sitting in front of the pathetic computer has no help over anything at all.
18. And you've read 18 reasons why I'm so pathetic.
19. So I feel even more pathetic.
20. AND WHAT COULD BE WORSE THAN HAVING NO TUTORIALS TO DO EXCEPT THE FREAKING MATHS THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.
21. I'm sad because I'm a nerd but I don't know how to do Maths.
22. My eyelid keeps twitching, and it's irritating because it's Friday. Duh, everything's irritating because it's Friday.
23. I can't understand why I hate Fridays so much.
24. I'm sad because I'm a nerd and I don't know why I hate Fridays so much. Nerds are supposed to know everything.
25. gillian is still not online!! -.-
26. And now Chunying's not online too.
Nevermind. Friday is almost over. :D
Bah bah black sheep have you any wool
Yes sir yes sir three bags full
BYE!


