Tuesday, January 16, 2007
♥ I miss you... not

Uh, I don't know what's gotten into Priscilla Koh and Lim Sok Mui about the they miss me thing because I actually find it rather disgusting. Okay maybe I shouldn't be so mean (sort of forgot that Sokmui is a huge killer who won't hesitate to kill me if she knows I said she's disgusting), so er, that was pretty sweet of them to actually miss me.

-.- A bit mian qiang but well.

So, the reason why I haven't been blogging frequently is because er, I've been busy doing tutorials and acting like a nerd because I haven't been doing so for the past 4 years and I just found out recently that it is FUN being a nerd! -.-

And besides, I've been rather busy. And besides besides, the last time I blogged is last Friday, which is only 4 days ago, which is not really that long afterall. -.-

I shall now give more excuses for not blogging for those 4 days.

On Saturday, I went for Anderson's CCA openhouse, and sold 7 IJC carnival coupons. :D I still have 3 to sell so yah, I'm telling you again, to get them from me because the carnival IS going to be fun. I gurantee okay. If it's boring I'll let you shake my hand and I'll do a dumb forfeit like getting the signature of my Maths lecturer. -.- Uhhh, anyway, after that I went Causeway Point and finally FINALLY caught Death Note 2.

AND L IS SO FREAKING CUTE. He reminds me of a soft toy. -.- Nevermind.

Er, so after that, I came home and I was tired so I went to bed without coming online (or did I come online and was too tired to blog?) Er, either way, I was just too tired lah.

And then and then, on Sunday, I stayed at home the whole day because it was raining and the sky tells me it's a perfect day to stay at home. I remembered coming online and typed half an entry and decided not to post it because it made no sense at all. -.- I typed something like "Today's Sunday which makes no sense because there's no Sun at all. So maybe it should be called Rainday or something. But then again, Rainday sounds depressing so maybe today should be called Sunday without Sun, which means Day. Cool huh." -.- Yah, and then I thrashed that entry because it made no sense. Hahahaha.

Oh, and on Sunday, I made salad at home! :D I'm happy because the salad tasted like salad and it's healthy! Ah, I feel like eating a banana. :D Er and then I had dinner with my parents at Bukit Timah where my father ordered SO MUCH food I was so full I couldn't sleep. So I came back home and did Chemistry and Literature tutorials. Then I read through my Econs lecture notes and tried to do the Econs tutorial. :D Yah, so I was busy at night and so I couldn't blog.

There was school yesterday and er, we had PE and had to run 8 rounds but I only ran 6 and then it started raining very heavily so we stopped. Uh, then I reached home at around 4.30pm. Bathed and finished up my Literature homework and yada sleep! :D So I didn't come online to blog. Haha.

By the way, I bought the $199 graphic calculator today, fully sponsored by my father!!! :D :D

Oh my, it's already 7.30pm?! Got to go do tutorials now! :D I WILL MAINTAIN BEING A NERD FOR THE WHOLE TWO YEARS. YES I WILL! :D (Haha, that's the Yanyu-syndrome.) Yippee!

Replying to tags:

Terence > Terence who? (Don't tell me a Knock-knock joke. -.-)

Waiwan > Yep. I'm having fun at IJ being a nerd! :D Haha.

Eh-ren > Hello guy with no EQ. And enjoy your life in NYJC with the best man on Earth (note sacarsm) aka Mr Bobo Man. So enjoy your romantic moments with him at 7am in the morning in an empty school. Awww how sweeete.

Haobo > I hope you don't see this since I've always been bitching about you in my posts but anyway if you do, I hope to tell you that it is absolutely unnecessary to sms me at 9pm+ at night to say sorry for flooding my tagboard because 1. I didn't even know you were flooding my tagboard, 2. It's just a stupid tagboard and 3. You woke me up when I was just falling asleep. And so I didn't reply you because I would have scolded you in my sms and then you'll just send another Sorry for waking me up to wake me up again. Which is plain dumb and sounds like something you would do. And anyway, yes I'm going steamboating with the rest of 4/1 on 29th and maybe you should just keep away from me since I'm always so mean to you. Yea, it's for your own good okay. :)

Weisiang > Yea. It's Malaysia here.

Bye! And have a nice day tomorrow!

P.S: I just came back from Causeway Point and guess what! The auntie at Four Leaves is back (maybe she was just on leave the other day I went there)! So don't order a cake from Four Leaves, again! Hahahaha. :D


MG :) wrote on 19:09.