Thursday, January 04, 2007
♥ IJC>>>

Guess I shall tell you more about IJC, I mean, more as in all that I know of. -.- Which is not very much because I've been there for only two days, though I live so near there MUAHAHAHAHA. Lol, actually I think I'm being really irritating to keep repeating the fact that I live 10 minutes away from IJ. Almost as irritating as Spiky when he laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed whenever I had to return home to WOODLANDS and he lives just behind Anderson. Lol.

Anywayy, in case you're considering going IJC, here's what I know about that school so far.

Best things about IJC:

1. The food in the canteen is rather cheap and the queues aren't as long as it is in Anderson. (Okay, actually it's about the same but still.) And like other JCs, you get a one hour lunch break.

2. The toilet just next to the canteen (the one that most people go to during break) has 6 cubicles instead of the 3 Anderson has. Ha, and there are shower cubicles too, of course. :) Oh, and the toilets are relatively clean and don't smell weird. But boo, there's no toilet paper. Or maybe it's because it just happens to run out of toilet paper when I went in. And er, gillian has a point when she said "What's the point of lining a row of dustbins meant for disposing sanitary napkins outside the cubicles?" Lol. Yah, either you have one in each cubicle, or have one outside all the cubicles. Haaaa.

3. There are quite many water coolers around the school, and the water's cool at least. And there are no water coolers that flows and flows because you can't turn it off or water coolers that you've to open the main tap so that water will flow out of it. -.- Yah.

4. It's near my house. (Sorry I just had to rub it in, again. :D But that's one of the best things lah. Haha.)

5. They don't have dumb pillars in the hall, so there're more badminton courts in the hall than Anderson. Okay it's impossible to have less courts than Anderson since Anderson has only 3 courts in the hall. Lol.

6. The stairs are easy to climb. -.- Er, I don't know why, maybe it's because there's a slope seperating each flight of stairs. As in, you climb a flight of stairs, then you walk a short distance of upslope, then you climb the next flight of stairs. Lol.

7. People there are friendly.

****8. Number 8 has four stars beside it because it's something that impresses me so much I've decided to stress how Best it is. Haha. The security guards of the school are friendly!! Lol. We (gillian, Layjia, Layjia's friend Eunice and Spiky who has came to crash) went school at 9am because we wanted to skip some dumb talk and the security guard was so nice to us!! Haha. AND you can walk out of the school in slippers and there'll be no dumb security guard with bushy white mustache coming over to shout "GIRL GIRL GIRL! NO SLIPPERS! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Yah. So it's a huge thing alright. :D

9. The school song sounds like some national song, written by Dick Lee or something. And although I can't really sing it because it's about 700 times more complicated than EVER ONWARD ANDERSONIANS, it still sounds nice lah (without me singing of course). Haha.

10. Mass dance is dancing to song Sexy Back. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA gillian HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No lah, I'm not laughing at gillian because she can't dance. I can't dance too, duh. I'm laughing because there's a weird guy who can't dance but tried to dance and turned out really funny. LOL. And we met him around school a total of 12 times today. Haha.

Bad things about IJC:

1. Fruit juice cost twice of Anderson's. $1 per cup. Lol. And pineapple apple tastes funny.

2. THERE ARE GIGANTIC MILLIPEDES IN IJC. What the hell. They are really really gigantic. Maybe twice the size of the average millipede you always see in Anderson. And they freak me out so much, and it's not like what gillian says that "every millipede is huge to Meigui". It's really big lah!! Tsk tsk.

3. Orientation tomorrow ends at 10pm. But still, point 4 of Best things make things up. :) Uhhhhh, but then I'm still reluctant to miss Anderson's campfire. :(

4. The field gets real muddy when we played with water today. Ah shoes get muddy. :(

5. There's no shelter from the school to the nearest bus stop so you've got to have an umbrella because it rained for the last three times when I left the school. Zzz. So I got drenched once and was dry the other two times because gillian lent me her umbrella. Yay.

So that's about that. And I'm excited about tomorrow because I finally get to sing the national anthem at assembly!!!!!!! :D I'm so happy!!! Have been late for the past two days so yah, I didn't get to sing. Lol.

Aha. Sky's orange because it's raining. -.- I know it doesn't make sense. But I've never quite made sense before what. Haha. Byeeeeeeeeee! :D


MG :) wrote on 18:19.