Sunday, January 07, 2007
♥
Positive and Negative -.-
K at Cine, came back home cause I wasn't feeling well. Noooooo I don't want to miss school tomorrow! I want to sing the National Anthem!!!!! :(Hey, the vase holds flowers. I bet you didn't know that. Hahahahahahaha. Don't give me that look, you chose to read this yourself. And I just enjoy making you feel like an idiot because you're wasting 5.2 minutes of your short and precious life reading this meaningless crap. So you should stop reading now. But you wouldn't because I asked you to stop reading. Don't you ever learn, in the next paragraph I'll start saying what an idiot you are to continue reading this when nothing ever makes sense.
But you'll still continue reading right, because you think you're a bigger idiot by following what an idiot tells you to do. But I'm not an idiot, so you're the only idiot around here. And you're still reading this to find out how much more crap I can generate.
By the way, I haven't said any catchy phrases for a long time already. Like "You can't kill a killer because the killer will kill you before you can kill the killer." -.-
Actually, the reason why I'm talking nonsense is because I can't think of anything to blog about and I don't want to go to sleep now because I'm afraid I'll never wake up. So I just have to keep blogging, to keep myself awake and pray that the fire in my head will go off and it won't feel so fried up there.
-.-
Priscilla suggested something dumb I haven't done in a long time. That is BEE (Blog Entry Exchange) where we both have a common topic to blog about. Lol. So the title is
POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE IMPACTS OF HAVING A FRIEND CALLED PRISCILLA
-.-
Er so here goes.
The positive impacts of having a friend called Priscilla:
1. You get a portable refridgerator free of charge. The fridge requires no electricity to function and is completely environmentally and ozone-friendly! Yay. The only bad thing about it is that you can never get back the things you put in it because it's so dumb it doesn't know how to open itself up. -.- So actually you keep putting food inside but all that came out in return is 890 cold jokes enough to freeze you into ice.
Nah I was just being lame. I'm only trying to say one good thing about Priscilla is that she tells cold jokes enough to freeze you into ice, figuratively lah. Haven't you heard of Literature. That's a metaphor okay.
2. You get to watch La Bi Xiao Xin and Fullhouse and other Korean dramas that her grandmother owns, and as a result grow to become a more responsible and matured thinking adult. -.- You see, watching La Bi Xiao Xin will make you realise how matured you actually are, and will inspire you to continue embarking on the route to finding your inner self. I am talking cock, so don't mind me.
3. She's such a nice and motherly sister (motherly sister sounds weird) to her younger sisters that you'll be touched to tears. And thus you'll learn the importance of family virtues that you've always neglected due to your busy schedule as an average city being. HAAAAAAAAAAAA. -salutes myself for being able to talk so much cock-
(My, we've to come up with 10.5 each. I'm running out of cock to talk.)
4. Er er. The vase holds flowers. -.- I mean, Priscilla holds food (she said so herself). So it's a positive impact.
5. You'll begin to notice the small little things in life that matters so much but no one give a damn to it. Like Pluto. Priscilla is a proud lover of Pluto and felt very angry when whoever-they-are announced that Pluto is NOT a planet! -.- As a result, you're influenced into feeling sad for Pluto and will now treasure the other planets that are planets because one day they might not be planets anymore. (I know I'm confusing you and I'm happy about that.) Hahahahaha.
6. You'll receive lame postcards from her and is thus inspired to make lame postcards to brighten others' lives yourself. :D
7. There'll be more sediments on the lower plains of the river because of heavy deposition. When these sediments that the river carries reaches the mouth of the river, that is the sea, flocculation occurs due to difference in whatever I can't remember already. Thus a delta is formed. And this is a positive impact because you get free land. And it's a result of befriending Priscilla because Priscilla acted as the water in a school play in Primary 2. Nah I'm talking cock again, duh.
8. Your Chem will try to improve. -.- She was my Chemistry tutor last year. And although she's a super enthu tutor who made me greet her at the start of every lesson, my Chem didn't really improve because I'm born hopeless in Chem. Nevertheless, at least I know there's a topic called Organic Chemistry. (Right?) Without her, I wouldn't even know how to spell Alaknes.
9. Your Polar Bear skills will improve because Priscilla is good at Polar Bearing.
10. (YAY 10 FINALLY!!!!) The vase holds flowers still. Uh, I meant, Priscilla holds food. So she must be a plate. And it's thanks to plates movement that we get wonderful things like fold mountains and rift valleys. And so we get to sing SHANG GAO SHAN. So it's all thanks to Priscilla. Woo.
10.5. I don't know why there's a 0.5. -.- But anyway, as you can see, I've ran out of nice things to say about Priscilla some 9078 years ago. So I'm going to skip the last 0.5.
The negative impacts of having a friend called Priscilla:
1. Your imaginary friend Sandy will drift further and further away from you because of all the 10.5 positive impacts of having Priscilla as a friend. She'll go befriend Priscilla instead. And very soon, you'll have no more imaginary friend left. :(
2. You get volcanoes because of the plate movements too. :( Properties are destroyed because people are dumb enough to live next to a volcano.
3. You get earthquakes because of plate movements too. Properties are destroyed and lives are lost. Fire and electricity outages occur and rescue work is hindered because roads are destroyed. As a result, more money has to be spent to build earthquake prone buildings and all the other yadas you learnt last year.
4. Uhhhhhhh. The vase holds flowers. 4 is an unlucky number lah.
5. You get angry more often because she'll keep saying ultra dumb things like Jay sucks or Jay looks funny or Jay can't sing and so you'll feel hiring Sokmui to kill her.
6. And who cares about Pluto. It's just a dumb thing that's NOT a planet in the first place. Herh.
7. You'll feel dumb being with her because she's dumb and osmosis occus through the partially permeable head membrane. -.- So you'll grow to become more and more dumb while she becomes a little more normal. Tsk tsk tsk.
8. I am hungry. -.- Uh that's not the point but I'm just trying to cheat by saying meaningless things so that I don't have to pretend I'm thinking.
9. You're influenced into adopting unhealthy habits like gambling. Mahjong, daidee and all others, which are pretty fun too but that's not the point. The point is that gambling is bad for our social and psychological health. Yea.
10. YAY it's number 10 already!!! Uh, because the river erodes so you get less land to play on. -.- Yah, and Priscilla played as water in a school play in Primary 2. At least that's what I imagined, so you just have to believe. Hahahahahahha.
10.5. I still don't understand the purpose of a 0.5 and I think I've typed too much so I'm going to skip this too. Muahahaha.
YAY DONE! Priscilla you are S.L.O.W!!!!!
Bye!


