Friday, January 19, 2007
♥
Friday the 19th
The Literature thing about the compass is real cool and is still stuck in my head. Tell you more about it another time. It's some chim poem written by someone who's dead for 4 centuries but for some reason we're studying about him and yet he made so much sense that I'm amazed someone that long ago actually make sense.Er the only thing on my mind was the Literature lecture. No idea why, maybe it's because it was the last lecture today. Or maybe because er, er, I don't know. -.- Maybe it's because we were told to come up with our own simile so I said "Love is like a horror movie, you're thrilled for only two hours." and the teacher said I'm cynical. :(
Or maybe I've become such good friends with the wall on my left during the lecture that now I really miss it. -.-
Anyway, my OG celebrated Charis's birthday at Pizzahut today and Chunying, gillian and I went crazy and weren't making any sense. Uh, AND AFIQ WITHDREW!!!! How could he lah. :( So today was the last time we see him. :( I still haven't found out how he styled his hair, his hairstyle is criss-crossed. -.- I asked him and he told me he used clay. Uh. Nevermind.
And I miss Mdm Wong again. :(
The conclusion of this post is, today was a bad day because guess! It's a Friday. :( And it's Friday the 19th, which is a big deal because it's only 6 days off from Friday the 13th. So it's an unlucky day. Yes this is my logic and because you're being dumb by reading my blog, you just have to accept it. :)
Somebody teach me how to cycle.
:(
Bye bye.
PS: Don't order a cake from Four Leaves.


