Tuesday, January 30, 2007
♥ :D

YO yoyoyoyoyo!

Nah, I'm not high. I'm short lah damn it, stop being so sacarstic okay. I hate it when people say "Meigui high liao" because it sounds bloody ironic. -.- Uh, why am I making fun of myself. Tsk.

Anywayyy, HEY I PON MY FIRST JC LESSON TODAY! Say WOW!

W---

O---

W---!

-.-

Actually it's nothing much lah. Ponned the last one a half hours of Lit tutorial because I didn't want to miss out too much on the B girls' match against Marsling. If I went after school, I'll reach only to watch the second singles onwards, which is so not interesting because I would have missed the Linda Wenjia doubles.

And you should know that Anderson won, otherwise I won't be high what. No, I mean, I won't be so er, happily excited. Yah. Use the high thing on Chunying instead lah. Sing the "Rang wo men get high" to her and she'll start dancing like she wants to get SOONKIAT's attention. Not like she doesn't have his attention already. :D

Oooooh. And we went for Fourone class dinner at Seoul garden yesterday. It was fun, and I kind of miss Fourone. I think the only reason why I haven't been missing it until now is because I'm dumb. EH NO. I mean, maybe it's because there's gillian, Chunying, Hanhui, Apple and even Ellysa in IJC. So I'm always seeing them around.

Oh and there's still $26 in the class fund after helping out the "FINANCIALLY PROBLEMATIC" people and paying $0.90 for each person. Somebody suggested getting a cake to celebrate everyone's birthday at one go, which is an ultra lan suggestion that's why we didn't buy it. Chunying the treasurer I'm so sorry I broke your purse. -.- I swear I wasn't pulling the zip too hard or anything. =/ gillian's supposed to be the destructive one, not me. -.-

I'm hungry. -.- I'm always hungry.

Ummmmmmmmmmm. And Onana results are confirmed coming out next Monday. NEXT MONDAY. You know what that means? It's like less than 6 days to NEXT MONDAY!!! AHHHHHH. So we only have 5 more nights of peaceful sleep. That's only 55 more hours of tranquility. Can you imagine what it'll be like on Sunday night?!

We'll either be

1) Smiling and smiling to ourselves like an idiot because we're so confident we'll get 6 points. Okay, not we. That only applies to freaks, aka Anson, Yanyu, blah blah blah. Maybe we should try smiling like an idiot and then we really can get 6 points. NAH WHO AM I KIDDING.

2) Smiling and smiling to ourselves like an idiot because it's our last day alive.

3) TOSSING AND TURNING IN BED BECAUSE WE'RE NEITHER OF THE TWO ABOVE.

See what I mean. I can forsee that I can't get to sleep on Sunday. Which will make me so stressed I can't get to sleep on Saturday. Knowing that I can't get to sleep on Saturday, I'll be stressed to the point I can't get to sleep on Friday. And so on. And so I know I can't get to sleep today. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

How can they be so cruel to take away even the mere 55 hours from me.

Take away everything but don't take away S-L-E-E-P! No wait, if taking away sleep means I'll score well for Onana, then uh, maybe I'll consider. :D



From left: Yongyuan Mr Mushroom, Ruth, Jaslyn salt monster, and Mystery person.

I so miss suaning Salt Monster about her saltiness and scaring Ruth so that she'll pretend she was scared. I miss the school hall. No wait, I'm going there next Monday. NEXT MONDAY LEH. SO SOON LAH. -.-

Woo. There's dinner! Yippee! Oh, I miss Mrs Theresa Lim too. :( I doubt she still remembers me anyway. I wasn't the Geog rep or anything. I was just the chairman that kept skipping her lessons to attend dumb talks that don't tell me anything about population or tourism or agriculture at all. :(

Uh, off to eat dinner. Bye!


MG :) wrote on 17:23.