Wednesday, January 31, 2007
♥ The Longest word

Cetylseryltyrosylserylisoleucylthreonylserylprolylserylglutaminyl-
phenylalanylvalylphenylalanylleucylserylserylvalyltryptophylalanyl-
aspartylprolylisoleucylglutamylleucylleucylasparaginylvalylcysteinyl-
threonylserylserylleucylglycylasparaginylglutaminylphenylalanyl-
glutaminylthreonylglutaminylglutaminylalanylarginylthreonylthreonyl-
glutaminylvalylglutaminylglutaminylphenylalanylserylglutaminylvalyl-
tryptophyllysylprolylphenylalanylprolylglutaminylserylthreonylvalyl-
arginylphenylalanylprolylglycylaspartylvalyltyrosyllysylvalyltyrosyl-
arginyltyrosylasparaginylalanylvalylleucylaspartylprolylleucylisoleucyl-
threonylalanylleucylleucylglycylthreonylphenylalanylaspartylthreonyl-
arginylasparaginylarginylisoleucylisoleucylglutamylvalylglutamyl-
asparaginylglutaminylglutaminylserylprolylthreonylthreonylalanylglutamyl-
threonylleucylaspartylalanylthreonylarginylarginylvalylaspartylaspartyl-
alanylthreonylvalylalanylisoleucylarginylserylalanylasparaginylisoleucyl-
asparaginylleucylvalylasparaginylglutamylleucylvalylarginylglycyl-
threonylglycylleucyltyrosylasparaginylglutaminylasparaginylthreonyl-
phenylalanylglutamylserylmethionylserylglycylleucylvalyltryptophyl-
threonylserylalanylprolylalanylserine is the longest word in any English dictionary. A chemical name.

Serious, I'm not joking.

I know you still think I'm joking, since I'm always talking cock at my blog and than laughing at you for believing me. But this is really true.

Source

Told you I'm not joking. :D gillian memorise that since you're so crazy over Chemistry.

Anyway, the reason why I went to search for the longest word is because I've nothing to do. I'm not really deprived of tutorials to do because I haven't finished my Chemistry Redox tutorial and the Maths tutorial 2C. But then I've decided to not be so nerd today and just stick to reading storybooks instead of consistent mugging. I'm getting scared that I'll turn into a mug one day and start holding water.

(That was supposed to be a joke, so you were supposed to laugh. It's not too late now.)

And there really is nothing much to do at home except to sleep, which I will in another 20 minutes time. Tomorrow's a longggggg day, with Econs and Maths tutorials. Zzz. I hate dislike the tutors. But I'll try to like them so that I'll like the subject more. (Can you believe it, my favourite subject right now is actually Chemistry. Yes, Priscilla, Chemistry. Aren't you proud of me.)

Uhhhhh. I don't know what to say already.

Oh, Chunying wants me to tell you to tell anyone so that anyone can tell Soonkiat that she misses him so much she wants to throw him into the soup.

Eh?

-.-

Ignore what I said because I've no idea what I was talking about too.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I feel kind of mean sometimes when I dislike someone so much. Not Haobo lah, that one is an universally recognised fact. I meant, uh, nevermind.

And I currently have THREE more i@fun coupons to sell because Chingwen and Weilong back out at the last minute saying they don't want to friend me because I don't want to play Mahjong with them at 11pm at night. (The next day is a school day okay, and they wanted to play at my house, which means no sleep throughout the night.) I almost said yes but then... I'm a nerd now.

Ah heck, I'll call them over for Mahjong later. :D

-.-

No!

(starts engaging in internal monologue)

Mahjong lehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Don't you miss those tiles.......

Yes but what about sleeping early?! It's a long day tomorrow...

But you have a long weekend to sleep after that!

A weekend is never long... I just get an extra Friday off from school, that's all.

But...

No! I must hold true to my ambition of becoming a nerd! :D I'll play Mahjong after 8 April!

Yeah. So anyway, just get the i@fun coupons from me. Saturday, 10 Feb, 9am to 5pm at Innova JC. COME!!!!

Jaslyn you salt monster you better come!!!! And Weeyang and Fiona and Priscilla and Sokmui and whoever you are that reads my blog!!! YOU BETTER COME!!!

-.-

Okay I'm sleepy. Bye bye.


MG :) wrote on 18:54.