Tuesday, January 30, 2007
♥ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I just saw the funniest--- hahahahahahahahahaha --- things on Earth lah!

Hahahahahahahahaha.

I really want to tell you what it is but just let me finish laughing first.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
HAHAHAHAHA.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.

Not done yet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Okay, I think I'm almost done laughing... Hahahahahaha. I haven't laughed so hard since the last time I saw the irritating little boy fall into the mud. Hahahahahaha. Okay there was no irritating little boy falling into any mud but I can't think of the last time I laughed so hard so yah. Hahahahaha.

Uh, after laughing so much I just have to make sure what I share with you is REALLY funny right. I bet you three lollipops it is lah. It's so freaking funny hahahahahaha!

You see, I was bloghopping and then I saw so many people with their Friendster links on their blogs. So I got curious about just what is so fun about Friendster. (I have an account but I surf Friendster once in a purple moon.) Moreover, Chunying's been telling me about Friendster-hopping and coming across people who're from both KBPS and AMKPS, which means people I know. So anyway, I surfed Friendster and because AndBadminton was one of the first few under my list of friends, I clicked on it.

And then I started surfing Friendster pages of badminton people.

I love vintage and antiques and things like that. But these, MAN I have to say I love them too. They're so antique I really laughed for like god knows how long lah! Hahahahahahaha.

First, let me show you a badminton group photo taken three four years ago, YES I WAS ONLY SEC ONE THEN.



Oh my god. LOOK AT THAT LAH. OUR SECONDARY ONE PICTURES!!! Look at the first row man. That's Soonkiat on the far left, then THAT'S WILSON AND YONGYUAN AND YONGKIAT!!!! LOOK AT HOW TINY THEY WERE LAH!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And then there're two other uh, quitters, Laptak and James and then there's WEEYANG!!! Hahahahahahaa!!! SO FREAKING CUTE LAH!!! And then!! Look who's beside Weeyang!! Salt monster!! She really looks like she's from Shao Lin temple right! SO CUTE SO CUTE!!! And then RUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never knew she had that hair!!! (Okay I sat beside her for the whole year in Sec one, so how can I not realise.) And then Jenna who still looks EXACTLY the same four years later and finally -drumrolls- JOAN TOO!!!!!!!!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

If you're wondering where I am, I'm actually at the second row, second from the right. Beside me is the Walau Queen. Hahahahaha.

The picture is rather small because I downlaoded it from the AndBadminton Friendster account. So whoever has the original please send it to me. Just try to ignore the fact that I just laughed at you lah okay. Hahahahahahahaha. :D

Oh my, and that's not even the funniest picture. Hahahahahahahaha.

Okay, then I saw this under Ellie's pictures.



I can't stop laughing at Melissa. I know I'm mean, but really. I know you feel like laughing too. It's so cute can! Since when did Perlin looked like that?!!!! Hahahahahahahaha.

Then I saw this and confirmed my hypothesis that Melissa can't pose for pictures. If Melissa is reading this, no offence but it's really funny. -.-



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. DON'T TELL HER I LAUGHED AT HER.

Oh. And there are some others which are so funny I literally exited the page because I was laughing far too loud. Hahahahaha.

And I found some cool pictures too!



CCA booth 2007. Cool can. The real one is not even like this, everyone took their rackets to go play. Who cares about the dumb booth lah. Hahahahaha.





This was taken during Badminton farewell last year. Haha I totally forgot about it until I saw it among Ruting/Meifeng/Wenjia's pictures. :D

Okay and now you compare this magnificent piece of Sand Art to this.



Taken from Mooncake's Friendster. It just proves that.... we are not that talented. :( Haha but that is damn cool can. How on Earth did they make that lah. Wooahhhhhhhhh.

Okay I'm done laughing. Haha. Bye!


MG :) wrote on 19:22.