Saturday, February 10, 2007
♥
Dickface
i@fun wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but still, it's IJC's first carnival so of course it can't be comparable to ACJC's or what lah. And it's OKAY SO LONG AS WE WON THAT LOSER J2 CLASS OPPOSITE. (I think)What the hell can. You tell me the difference between:
1. $5 per game, free snacks for every player.
2. $4 per game, $1 for snacks.
If you have common sense or has graduated from kindergarden Mathematics, you should be able to tell that $4 + $1 = $5, and so there's no difference between the two prices.
And besides, it's been agreed a day before, with the presence of Mr Wong, that it's okay for us to set our prices at $4 since we're charging extra for snacks. And that if they're not happy about anything, they can always do the same, charge $4 per game and $1 for snacks.
What else, we submitted the proposal first okay! We said to do XBOX first and they wanted some dumb lan gaming station, after which they realised it's too stupid an idea so they switched to Playstation, and then they realised Playstation can't fight XBOX 360, so they switched to XBOX. And we didn't say anything about it until they are scheduled ONE CLASSROOM more than us when we asked for three classrooms first!
So freaking unfair can!
But then, we decided to be nice and stick to 2 classrooms after 10 minutes of noise. And then the price problem has to come 10 minutes into the funfair, and I wouldn't be so angry if not because THEY HAVE A FREAKING DICKFACE AS THEIR CIVICS TUTOR!
He's super kao bei okay. I argued with him till my throat went dry and he still can't realise the fact that WE'RE CHARGING THE SAME RATE, just that my class writes "$4 for game, $1 for snack", and their class writes "$5 for game and snacks." What's the problem man.
And when I explained that to him, he has to freaking argue "Who says we're giving away free snacks? Which student told you that?"
So I gave him a blank look that says Are-you-A-RETARD-or-what and told him "One of his students told Sandran, and I'm very sure, otherwise you can ask your students again."
Dickface went to ask his students and then came back saying "We're giving away snacks as a REWARD, not for free."
Do you know how dick is that sentence? For every game, two players or one, there's ALWAYS A WINNER WHAT! Isn't that the same as giving away snacks for every game?!!!
So I gave him the same blank look that says Now-I'm-Sure-You're-A-RETARD and explained that to him, and then he has the NERVE to tell me "But you all have other gimmicks like Buy 2 Get 1 Free".
I GOT SAY YOU CANNOT HAVE MEHHHHHHHH. TALK PRICE CANNOT OUTTALK ME NOW YOU TELL ME I CANNOT HAVE BUY 2 GET 1 FREE IS IT.
I got really fed up with Dickface and must have looked like I was about to shout DICKFACE because then Ms Yun, my civics tutor, who's the ultra nice teacher that is about 2198687432 times less dick than Dickface, helped by saying "It's discussed yesterday, and James (Mr Wong, my Chemistry tutor, who's also one of the teacher advisors for the funfair) had agreed to them doing this."
AND YOU KNOW WHAT DICKFACE SAID.
"But this is really unfair for us."
EH ARE YOU RETARDED OR WHAT. HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU THEY MEAN THE SAME THING AND YOU'RE BEING IRRITATING BY WANTING US TO REDO OUR POSTERS AND EVERYTHING WHEN YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE USING YOUR NON-EXISTENT BRAIN AND WRITING $4 PER GAME, $1 FOR SNACKS FOR YOUR PATHETIC STALL THAT NO ONE VISITS?!
So they got more teachers-in-charge to come down and two other teachers sided with Dickface (I don't know why, maybe to them, we look like we've nothing better to do and we love drawing posters during a funfair). They insisted that "At first sight, your stall looks more attractive because of the $4 and $5 difference."
... Are they all retards, they can have the $4 too. And that is what I said, without the retards part. And then Dickface says "Then we'll end up undercutting each other and we'll all end up not earning much." Freakhead, I meant $4 without snacks lah. I gave one last blank look that says How-Retarded-Can-This-Dickhead-Get and said "I meant $4 without snacks, and then you can charge them extra for snacks."
But then Dickface has to say "The price is decided at $5 from the start. You are the ones who did this without informing earlier."
Hey Dickface, I wonder how your class stand you because your ultimate Dickface is driving me crazy. You know, I'm not angry over him being overly conscious of nothing, I'm angry at him for consistently giving me the look as if I'M UP TO SOME DIRTY TRICK JUST BECAUSE OUR GAME IS PRICED AT $4!!!! He kept looking away and shaking his head, looking exasperated, whenever I outalked him, AS IF I'VE DONE SOMETHING REALLY WRONG TO HIM.
I'm so freaking angry can! What's with him and his Dickface lah!
In the end, we gave in. I was about to continue arguing when Ms Yun said "Okay, nevermind. Let's just leave it at that. We'll change our posters." And so a few of us went up to the staffroom with Ms Yun to redo the posters and Ms Yun was freak angry as well. But uh huh, she's a nice, cute and cuddly teacher who won't win in a fight.
But I'm still angry with Dickface for being such a Dickface.
And we should have won that loser class afterall because it seems like -3 people visited their stall and even Ms Yun thinks so. So yah, no best revenue but at least I can tell Dickface "Hey I won your loser class even after changing the $4 sign to $5 sign leh. Maybe you should think about other factors why people are not going to your stalls. Aiyah, I think if you're not there so often, people won't be so turn off by your Dickface lah. So do some good next time, go hide in some dark corner and not come out at a funfair. Or you can always do your part by participating in the Haunted House. :D"
What a Dickface that spoilt the whole funfair. Mr Wong called me afterwards and I almost screamed into the phone. Not intentionally to him, of course, and I explained everything to him, leaving out the Dickface looking like a Dickface part, and he sided with us but then the man he sent down to settle the problem, aka Mr Kumar, sided with Dickface so there's nothing we can do.
So, Dickface must be really happy that he won the argument, but then again, you know Dickfaces always win in arguments because their opponents will definitely stray from the main topic to how Dick their faces look. And that's personal attack, so Dickfaces will start crying and then BAM, Dickface wins the fight.
Isn't that "so unfair for us".
But being a non-Dickface, I won't say something as dick as "So unfair" or be dick enough to look dignified even though we know we've nothing to say to counter-attack the argument.
If seriously, we're at fault, I won't say a thing more than "Sorry, we'll change it asap." And WILL NOT pretend to look wronged and everything. Seriously, I bet the only reason why the two other teachers sided with Dickface is because Ms Yun didn't look really fierce and the only difficult person was well, a J1 aka me and Dickface who's a teacher. So they sided with Dickface otherwise his face will really be gone. (Pun intended)
But tsk, how can they let a Dickface have his way? It so ruins the image of the school and right now, I want to tell all my friends not to come to Innova because you'll risk being taught by a Dickface. But then again, there're nice teachers like Mr Wong and Ms Yun, so you can come to Innova, and then back out from the course when you realise your teacher looks pretty Dick.
Right, that's all I've to say today.
Oh, by the way, I'm 70% decided in choosing NJC because my father promised to fetch me to school EVERY MORNING MUAHAHAHAHAHA even if I go to NJC and not AJC. :D
I hope I don't dream of Dickface tonight. -.-
Bye! :D


