Thursday, February 15, 2007
♥
Ghost story
I feel so happy I made it home safe and sound.-.-
CG reps have to go for some really dumb rehearsal at the hall for tomorrow's CNY celebration. (AFIQ WHY DID YOU WHY DID YOU WITHDRAW.) And I still can't get why something that could have been done in 10 minutes, 15 minutes max can take an hour.
All we had to rehearse is to walk up to the gallery, stay there, come down when cued, walk in a single file, come in through the side door, walk in, give the teachers oranges, walk out from the side door, and go back up to the gallery.
But then, the teacher-in-charge happens to be another one of those teachers who love drowning you with their voice.
Seriously, you tell me, which part of the hall can you go and not hear a teacher shouting through a mic?
-.-
He has to get us to "close in" to the front so that we can cover our ears when he talks because he is just too loud.
And I bet he repeated the part on how we should walk in at least 9 times. I know I'm lame, but you really don't have to teach me how to walk you know. Tsk.
Actually I wouldn't have minded if the time wasn't 6.48pm already and he's still trying to convince us to wear red shirts to school tomorrow. But 90% of the reps raised their hands saying they don't have red shirts, which includes me as well, although I have a red shirt. And he refused to give up so he wanted us to wear orange shirts to give oranges to the teachers. Which sounds dumb so I raised for not having orange shirts as well.
So it's back to full school uniform.
And I tried to ignore the fact that he just wasted 4.5 minutes of my life.
You know, we got so bored while waiting for them to play the video once through that the J2 CG reps started telling the J1s not to come to Innova.
J2 Rep 1: Attention J1s, don't come Innova.
J2 Rep 2: Eh don't influence the J1s. Innova is not bad lah... It's... It's... Cold... And yah... I love Innova. Ah heck, don't come Innova.
J2 Rep 3: How can you all say that. We should encourage them to stay. But then... Seriously, don't come Innova.
J2 Rep 1: Attention J1s, don't come Innova.
...
I won't say anything really mean of the teacher-in-charge because he didn't really do anything to me, just that his voice is irritating and he thinks we are really dumb and he really looks like he's PMS-ing and he doesn't care that it's 6.48pm and it's late and we should all go home because police start coming out to catch us at 11pm and don't tell me 11pm is still far away because I say time flies and so we should all head home and skip this dumb rehearsal like the 33 reps who didn't appear and not be dumb like the teacher to be there to stand the dumb voice.
Aha.
So it seems like it's 49th day today and not tomorrow because the budgeted priest counted the days wrong. (WHAT THE FUCK?!) Tsk tsk.
Oh, and I haven't continued the story about why I feel happy because I reached home safe and sound.
Uh, I was the first to leave the hall while he was still trying to call us back to clarify where we've to meet at what time for the 89th time. Went to the canteen and realised my gay has eloped with the third party. -bawls eyes out- So anyway, I took my bag and then headed home. Walked to the side gate to realise it's locked. Uh, so I attempted walking to the main gate. But I lost my way halfway when I thought I could take a shortcut through the blocks (now I know there's no shortcut) and I ended up at a place I couldn't recognise. -.-
After walking for 7 minutes, I finally found the canteen, and so walked from the canteen to the parade square and tadah! I found the main gate. -.- Woo.
So I walked home. Walked past Vista Point and then this little boy appeared out of nowhere and clung onto my leg. -.- Serious. I didn't know what to do so I stood there waiting for some mother to appear to scoop him up. But no mother appeared, and little boy continued clinging onto my leg.
Uhh.
I can't possibly shake him off right. -.-
Uhh. So I peeled him off and asked him yes, what does he want. And then realised that sounds a little unfriendly to the little boy so I asked him where his mother was. He looked deep into my eyes and then said in the most serious and innocent tone, "Toilet."
.......... Okayy...
I felt like treating him to an ice cream because he looked rather cute. (No I'm not interested in little boys so stop giving me that look.) But I didn't, he may start thinking I'm some bad guy because I'm giving him treats and the next thing I'll do is kidnap him and use him to cook curry. Nah, I'm the angel with three halos and pink stars falling from the ears remember. How can I bear to cook little boy curry.
So I sat with him on the bench and he asked me for ghost stories. -.- I didn't want to scare him so I said the classic one about the little boy who always lied to everybody, and then one day the ghost appeared in the toilet and warn him never to lie again.
And guess what. He gave me this expression.
-____-
.....!!
And he told me "Not scary one." and he shook his head. -.- So I asked him to tell me a ghost story instead and he told me a really similar one just that the ghost was red in colour and dripping "green water". So yah, because he's cute, I decided to be nice and looked scared. He started laughing at me and my, he's really cute. :D
So I sat there with him for 15 minutes before a frantic mother appeared and thanked me for
Yea. And then I came back home. Eventful evening huh. Haha.
8.35pm. Pon school tomorrow or not?
Tags>>
Fiona > Hahahaha yeah. And somebody's birthday is coming soon too! :D Haha.
Emma > You withdrew. :( See you soon! :D
Charis > Hello! :D YOU WITHDREW TOO!!! :(
Fique> Well done for terming a teacher Dickhead? LOL. And you're coming back to Innova after I'm gone?!! Why did you withdraw!!! :(
Sherry > I'm not short? O_O THANKS I HAVE NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Hahahaha.
Ah gone sleeping. :)


