Sunday, February 18, 2007
♥ STABS SELF

I strongly believe Chinese New Year is the most evil plot came up by aliens from Pluto. They aim to bore all the people on Earth to death so that they can gain control over planet Earth, and then point at all the dead humans and laugh at them for saying "Pluto is not a planet."

Yea, they're seeking revenge on us. And we're dumb enough not to realise this and go on celebrating Chinese New Year. Okay wait, I won't call stoning 25 hours a day celebrating. But that's not the point. The point's that Chinese New Year is the worst holiday ever because we'll all end up dead after FOUR days of holidays.

FOUR DAYS.

Not one, not two, not three, but FOUR DAYS.

-stabs self-

Yesterday was a little more eventful than today, because there was a tad bit of excitement while waiting for 12am when I smsed people Happy Chinese New Year. But then when 12am came, I stoned so much that I forgot to sms people. And by the time I realise, it's 12.16am so it became meaningless.

I slept at 3am this morning, keeping awake as much as I can so that I won't wake up so early today. But still, mechanism inside me is all screwed up because I woke up at 9am. Must be because I really don't need the rest since I've done practically nothing for the whole day.

Somebody, anybody, ask me out. No, not Mahjong. I can't go your house, so don't tempt me with Mahjong. Movies? No really nice movies to watch recently huh. Tsk tsk. Ask me out to er zoo? Bird park? Botanical gardens? Kranji war memorial? ANYWHERE LAH.

Save me.

I think by next Wednesday, I'll be so glad to be in school again that I'll cry and hug every living soul I see. Man, I miss you guys so much.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.


MG :) wrote on 14:54.