Sunday, February 25, 2007
♥
Back
I have not slept for 26 hours and 38 minutes already. Reason why I'm not in bed is because it's 22 more minutes before Chingwen, Weilong and Shannon come over for Mahjong. And I'm so sleepy I think I can eat the keyboard. Wait, that's for hungry, not sleepy. So uh, I'm so sleepy I think I can sleep on the keyboard.-.-
OG BBQ yesterday went okay I guess. All turned up except Sandran who said he wants to study (Ha), Sherry and Layjia who were grounded, Munling and Dionis.
Ah, stop myself before I start talking about it huh. Tsk.
Nevertheless, it went great. Ms Yun turned up with Mr Sun (Clouds marry to sun, get the joke), and Ms Yun said I'm corny when I said the Mr Sun joke. Corny, haaaaaaaaa. Gareth and Andrew came too, though more than half the time Andrew was being emo and lonely we had to get him to play Monkey with us and Germaine, gillian's youngest P3 sister. Lol.
Chunying, Charis, Spiky, Chunkit, Gerald and I stayed over, sitting by the swimming pool for 7 hours (?) and laughing at each other. LOL. Sounds really retarded.
Oh, and I attempted to call Aaron to wake him up at 2am but he's awake, so I called him again at 4am but he's still awake so I told him to go sleep so that I can wake him up. And then he said something as corny as "Why do I keep calling him, I miss him is it." and I felt like vomitting the NOTHING I have in my stomach. Yea, we were all hungry and darling gay cooked meE for us. Haha.
gillian: Who wants mee (me)?
Me: ME! I want you!
Hahahahahahahaha.
Was fun, and I hope all others enjoyed themselves too. :)
Chingwen's birthday plans went all as planned! :D :D :D :D :D I'm so happy. :D
And birthday girl, sorry for pangsehing you all last night. You sang KBOX with two idiots for 7 hours?! My, you're strong. I wonder how you survived your birthday. Payback today already okay. You all are getting all my sleep time lah.
Zzz. I need sleep to clear those negative thoughts out of my mind. But I only have 10 minutes.
Guess, I'll choose to believe you didn't mean it that way. I'll choose to believe you've your own problems to account for. I'll choose to believe you were speaking the truth
Though I really think, okay, I'll keep the thoughts to myself till I get some sleep.
Back hurts. Lol, perhaps I got backstabbed. Ha. I stopped going for backbone checkups because it stopped hurting, duh. And SGH called again and again to remake an appointment to which I never turn up. Lol.
4 more minutes. Zzzzzzzz! Will they take pity on me and let me off to Mr BED? :(


