Tuesday, February 27, 2007
♥ Knee On Fire

Hello.

Came home today and I fell at the door. -.- Lol. I tripped and fell and my left knee screamed. Ha. (It's still swollen since the last time I fell at badminton camp, which is 3 months ago.) It isn't really painful except when I knock it or kneel. So I left it alone, and then I fell again when I was bathing.

It was a gentle knock but the impact was bad. So I told my sister who told my mother who told my father and my father came and gave me a bottle of medicinal oil. I didn't know what to do with it so I just poured. AND FUCK. It's freaking sizzling lah!! Okay, I think I can't blame anyone for being so dumb, but really. It's huge huge OUCH can.

-.- Lol.

Kay, then I ran into the bathroom to wash off the oil and my father came and told me it's useless trying to wash it with cold water. I've to use boiling water, otherwise my knee won't heal. (Until now I still don't know whether he was trying to hala me by tricking me into doing something even more dumb or did he really mean it.) So he went and returned with a kettle (really, KETTLE) and poured some water onto a basin. Then he took a towel, soak it with hot water, and passed it to me.

I didn't think it'll be that hot since he can hold it in his hands, so I dropped it onto my knee. Skin felt like it was burning. My, did I just get hala-ed by my own father?! -.- Then my father told me I've to keep my knee wrapped in that hot towel so that the swell will go down. I had to believe that and kept my knee wrapped for 10 minutes. 10 minutes later, I unwrapped the towel, looked down at the pathetic knee and

IT'S STILL SWOLLEN!

-.-

Lesson learnt, never trust a father armed with a bottle of medicinal oil and a kettle. They're there to hala you.

Okay, at least it doesn't hurt now. (But it didn't hurt right from the start, until the medicinal oil came along...) Welll. At least er, at least... At least now my knee won't catch a cold. I'll try looking on the brighter side of things, always. -forced smile-

I'm crashing AJ tomorrow with Sokmui and Chunying! Yippee! :D

This blog's really crap. Seriously, I hardly blog about serious stuff here, no? When I do, I use all sorts of really dumb metaphors and analogies that I confuse even myself. Oh wait, I also aim to waste as much of your time as possible by letting you read senseless cock, like this.

Ah I'm hungry. -.- Nothing new.

Tags >>

emma > Lol. Anything. You're desperately trying to orgainse something because you missed the BBQ right! Haha.
Ali > Hello Ali. You've a really dumb name.
Tom > Hello Tom. You've a slightly less dumb name than Ali.
Aaron > Lol, I hear your name everyday it doesn't feel like you're in another school. Yep, we've lots to talk (complain) about you. Haha!
Charis > Hahahahahahaha (laughing at you because you read all three paragraphs). Haha. :D


MG :) wrote on 19:15.