Wednesday, March 07, 2007
♥
NJ
First day of JC, how was your day?NJ is not bad afterall. You know, when you get into your dream school, whatever shortcomings are simply overlooked because HEY it's your dream school okay. And yah, NJ's been my dream school since I saw the bright red tie against the grey uniform at Speech Day last year.
So even if the school is very hot, I don't find it hot at all (provided I don't compare it to IJ). And even when the seat beside me in the LT has no table, I don't find the school rundown at all. And even though the canteen's small and stuffy, I find it okay.
Which is why I always say it's the attitude that determines everything. I mean, even I myself am brainwashed into thinking how wonderful NJ is, by the bright red tie. (I think I must be the only one crazy enough to enter a JC because I like the bright red tie.) Lol.
So anyway, even when there's a huge huge huge huge minus point called Haob* in the school, I don't mind it as much as I thought I would. I'm just very glad I didn't get into the same OG as him. :) At least, 3 days of peace.
Well. You know, yesterday I smsed him using Chunying's phone.
Me (posing as Chunying): Hello.
H: Yar? Where you go?
Me: MI. You?
H: Oh. Me? I go njc... Why go MI? Never go join gillian?
Me: Cause posted there lor. You're in nj? Oh my, meigui is going to be so sad... She's in nj too...
H: OH MY F**KING GOD. SHE GOT INTO NJ TOO?! You just spoilt my day totally...
Me: Yea. Why don't you be a nice person and leave nj. Let meigui be happy lah.
H: Why must let her leh? I got friends there also what... The 2/5 guys...
Me: They are you friends? Anyway, stay far away from meigui since she hates you so much.
H: You think I'll go find trouble meh? I'll stay far away from her too...
Ha. Good! :D
School starts at 8.30am on Thurs and 7.20 or 7.40am on other days. Woo. 4 traffic jams this morning. I get to sleep in the car. :) And tomorrow I can join my parents for breakfast before heading to school. My, I love this life.
And, bus ride from NJ to Woodlands take only 40 minutes, much shorter than I expected. And the bus that I take (I don't remember the service number) alights at Woodlands interchange at the berth where I board 901. Yay! :D And I get to sleep on the bus, haha. :D
Bus passes by 901 everyday when I go home. So if I'm lucky I may be able to catch my gay or any other 23B walking to MRT station. :)
You know, people has been asking me "How's NJ" and I feel like being qian da and saying "It's recovering. Fever has subsided and cough's gone. Thanks for your concern." -.- Lol. School reminds me of Anderson except it's about 7 times bigger than Anderson, with high ceilings and long corridors. But but, there's a map in the student handbook. YAY. :D
Uh. And we didn't sing National anthem today because we were gathered in the LT. :(
By the way, Andersonians in my OG include me, Nigel, Soonkiat and James Lee. But they don't talk to me so I feel lonely. :(
Kay lah. I want go watch It Started With A Kiss already. Bye! :D


