Friday, March 16, 2007
♥ Happy Birthday SPIKY!

Back's killing me so bad I think I'm starting to think I won't live past tonight.

I stood up after sitting down in the train for half an hour, alighting at Woodlands, and I felt this sharp pain at my lower back, the place where it always hurt because of the damn backbone. And it was so painful I literally dragged myself home.

And it's still hurting now. I've got to see the doc tomorrow, like really, this time's the worst ever. It's never hurt this bad before. I just hope it gets a little better by tomorrow.

On a lighter note, we (badminton team) celebrated Spiky's belated birthday today. And Lao Ren came, so I'm happy because I really enjoy laughing at him. He's just super Lao Ren from head to toe. Haha. And others too. It's good to see all of them again, haha, I've never realised I actually missed all of them. :')

Oh, and I finally met chunying and gillian (what's with the small "c" and "g" lah, lol) today. But gillian fell asleep at 5am when we're meeting at 7am, so she didn't join chunying and I for breakfast. But still, we met up in the afternoon and it was fun laughing at how gillian can't read Chinese for nuts. Haha. AND cHUNYING'S BABY PICTURES. My, they're really really classic. I'll get the pictures from gillian and then post it another time okay. It's really VERY funny. Even chunying laughed at them herself. Lol.

Uh, and I met with the twosix people yesterday, for dinner with Felicia who's leaving left for New Zealand today. Dined at Chomp Chomp and Kakei is really hilarious lah. He's damn random can. He actually asked Felicia "What's your ambition?", topped with his classic Kakei expression LOL. And we laughed at that for a long time. Haha. I wonder when's the next time all 9 of us can get together again.

Teddy ☎ says:
(can i ignore you and you don't get angry)

____ says:
err ok but are you ignoring me cos you are pissed?

Teddy ☎ says:
no
Teddy ☎ says:
i'm just typing
Teddy ☎ says:
i mean
Teddy ☎ says:
what did i just say
Teddy ☎ says:
i'm just tired
Teddy ☎ says:
why did i say i'm typing
Teddy ☎ says:
...

I think I didn't get enough sleep. Slept at 1am this morning and woke up at 6.30am, that's er. 5 and a half hours. Which is very little. Eh, that doesn't make sense. Then why am I online now.

OH. Did I just forget to meet Chingwen and the rest at Woodlands MRT at 9pm?! My god.

Okay, I just checked my phone (was charging it just now). My, what am I thinking. I'M SORRY. :(

Ah. I got to get some Panadol. I've got a bad backache. Eh that sounds catchy. Bad backache. Hahaha. Okay it's retarded laughing at backaches. AH, I've to stop laughing at myself, why do I keep forgetting.

School's starting soon. Can we get another week break, please. Not enough not enough not enough rest LAH. =/ But then again, I can't wait to sing National anthem again. So, okay give me school. No, just give me assembly. :)

Bye. And this may be a little lag, but still

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPIKY!


MG :) wrote on 21:48.