Wednesday, March 14, 2007
♥ I'm not retarded

When it's been a long time since you exercised (because I ponned the last three PE lessons in Innova), and then you're dumb enough to go training badminton with a badminton siao aka Weeyang and the Kingkong Jaslyn and the siao Kingkong Spiky, you feet ache so much you feel like eating the keyboard.

-.-

Actually it's because I forgot to bring socks so I ran in my badminton shoes without socks. -.-

But still, it's fun because they we're all satisfied. Lol, went home at around 8pm last night after having dinner at Macs with them. And I was getting delirious because I was really really sleepy. So much so that when Chunkit called me, I told him I was training. -.- But then no, I was on the train, not training. And then I felt like laughing at myself so I laughed. And then I remembered saying I've to stop laughing at myself so that others will stop laughing at me. So I stopped laughing.

Teddy ☎ says:
fuck, i feel retarded
Teddy ☎ says:
i took a fork to stir my ovaltine

aaron 0714 v for vendetta. says:
feel?
aaron 0714 v for vendetta. says:
you are retarded
aaron 0714 v for vendetta. says:
lol
aaron 0714 v for vendetta. says:
that almost beats using your ezlink to tap your lock

Teddy ☎ says:
stop it

Why did I have to tell he who adores laughing at my rare retard moments that I took a fork to stir Ovaltine.

Anyway, I think I have to go for some Patience Cultivation courses. I have so little patience sometimes that I think I'll make a 3 year old cry if you ask me to teach him Maths. (Although I think I'll give up after 7 minutes and switch to teaching him Art instead. YES I strongly believe my Art can beat a 3 year old's at least. Don't argue.)

And I think if I'm Priscilla and I've to take care of two cousins almost every other afternoon, and so I can't go out and play, I'll go crazy and smash my cousins to bits. And then tell my aunt that they smash each other, not me.

Okay, I'm beginning to think, the retarded thing is inborn in me. I've to stop blogging to convince myself I'm not that retarded afterall. Yea.

Bye!


MG :) wrote on 08:12.