Wednesday, March 14, 2007
♥
Creative Elucidations
It's 10.12pm and I'm awake because I'm summoned online by someone. Yea.Creative Solutions huh. How about HCl and H2SO4. Okay fine, Creative ELUCIDATIONS then. (Whatever.) Haha.
Kay, I've got things on my mind and I'm trying not to care about them, the way I usually do. But Ali's been telling me the opposite. So maybe I should listen to Ali the way I did in the past. (If you think I'm retarded enough to listen to a stuff toy that won't talk, then so be it, continue thinking that. I'm retarded anyway, yes, I've chosen to accept the fact.)
I wanted to post a picture but I can't resize it here because Blogger's weird today. Another day perhaps. It's under the GoogleReader at the side navi anyway. One of the latest shared photographs. Take a look if you're free and have nothing to do, the pictures are really great. :)
The one I wanted to post shows a hand reaching out from underwater. It didn't look like it was calling out for help so yea, that's kind of how I'm feeling now.
Sometimes, I wonder what really I did wrong to invite that much trouble. I didn't mean to term it trouble, Ali, I know that's kind of mean to say. But still. Sometimes it makes me want to throw my phone my computer out of the window, and then run to bed and have two days sleep. And it all boils down to my lack of patience. I don't have to patience to care about matters I don't want to care about from the start, and that's why I can be overly concerned about certain matters and not be concerned about others at all.
Some things you say, some things you tell me, I really feel like saying, So? Why are you telling me this?
But I know that sounds unfriendly, and will probably hurt whoever the person is. So sometimes I pretend to be interested, other times I just give a blank look and say Okay. But I can't pretend to be interested for long. And anyway, that's another problem in itself isn't it. Pretending to be interested. I've never even bothered pretending to be interested to you had I. At least I don't recall doing so.
Because if I had, perhaps it will be much worse now, that marks me down with another so to say crime. BUT the thing is, what did I do wrong in the first place? Huh. Ali, you tell me. Stop looking at me with those black eyes and ignoring me like any other teddy bear would. I hate being ignored. But I'm always ignoring people, no? I can't help it either, I'm that mean.
I've always been that mean. Not mode, not median, but MEAN. So why do you only realise it now?
(I just typed something really mean but deleted it. I wonder if I'm as mean as I said myself to be.)
Okay, maybe Creative Elucidations will work. But. I'm sleepy. And when I'm sleepy, I have next to zero patience. Which is very bad because patience level's already very low even when I'm not sleepy. So, maybe I'll feel less sleepy and less mean and more patient tomorrow when I wake up. Let's leave it to tomorrow morning okay?
Yea. I just made Ali nod. He's shedding fur. :(


