Monday, March 26, 2007
♥
I'm TRYING
I've lost count of the depressing entries I've been posting. AH.Okay, so I'll try to post a not-so-depressing entry now kay? YES I'LL TRY BEING HAPPY. I can't say "I can't" until I've at least tried! Yep!
This morning, it was raining very very very very heavily. The sky's filled with grey clouds and I thought I'll never see the sun again...
Wait. That still sounds depressing. Shall I try again?
This morning, it was raining so heavily I felt like shampooing in the rain! :D :D :D The sky's a happy grey and it's okay I'll never see the sun again since the harmful UV rays will burn all our skins and we'll all get skin cancer and die a horrible death, and then turn into grey looming ghosts haunting the Bukit Timah cemetry that Tay was talking about today and VOILA now we can tell others even ghosts stone.
... Okay. Failed attempt to sound happy. Try again?
This morning, it was raining heavily and I was happy because I get free shoe wash and a mini chance of falling sick and thus skipping school if I get drenched in the rain. But HAHA too bad, only my shoes got drenched so maybe if my feet get feverish tonight, I can see the feet doctor tomorrow and get feet MC. HA MY FOOT, lah.
That didn't sound happy still.
No, I shouldn't be blogging about the huge rain, because it's hard to make rain sound like a happy thing. So I should blog about things that may sound happy.
Well. UH.
UHhhhhhhhhh.
I met up with chunying after school because she said she wanted to come my house but we ended up at Pizzahut and then at Sportslink and then at Metro and then at KiddyPalace and then at MosBurger. And I don't live in any of that places. So now we should all wonder why we met up in the first place.
Oh yah, because we're both depressed. Or is it just me?
In any case, she kept laughing at me, and I laughed at her laughing at me. Which now I realise is really dumb because I'm indirectly laughing at myself. AH.
I'm thinking. We all change. (Not clothes. I mean, personality.) But I wonder how many people actually recognise their change. I wonder if those people I think have changed do realise that they've changed. And I wonder if I've changed subconciously as well.
(That wasn't really random. I wanted to say it at the start of the post but I didn't know how to start it. And halfway through blogging, I thought I've to start it somehow. So it started. Ha.)
Uh. Nevermind about that. Let's drop that subject.
10.25pm. I should start sleeping early from tomorrow onwards. 8pm yay!
COUNTDOWN TO 14 MAY! Let there be a reason why I chose so. Yep, 14 May, bring it on.


