Wednesday, March 21, 2007
♥
A Grey Mug
I feel so lonely in NJ that I've start making friends with my Chemistry and Physics notes. -.-Actually, it's not that bad lah. It's not difficult to make new friends if I really make the effort. So I've tried talking to my new classmates today (while Soonkiat and Jiaming chose to go to the library to sleep -.-). And it's okay except I've asked the same person for the name 4 times already. Ha.
Oh, but I'm still hanging out with the big-headed ghost too much. He's sadder than me because his new class only have 4 second intakers, the other new to the class were in other classes for the first three months. But still, he keeps suaning me about everything from the sky to the underground and me, being nice, stopped about his humongous head a long time ago. So alot of times I feel like leaving him alone and talk to my notes instead.
But everytime I take out my notes to mug (it seems perfectly normal to do that in NJ), the huge head will start saying "Why mug until like that, scared cannot pass arh. See me lah, I don't need mug also can pass one lah. You don't need mug one lah, you mug how hard also can't pass."
-.- Whatever, lah.
And all the extremely long breaks in between lectures are really driving me crazy.
By the way, I'm going for first injection this Saturday morning. I hope it's not as painful as I figure it is. :)
I feel like mugging, again. There must be some deadly chemical sprayed onto every set of NJ uniform that upon touching the skin will make one feel like studying. Is it just me, or what? (Seriously, it's freaking me out as well, that I actually want to mug in March, what's wrong with me?!) Scary.
Oh, and whoever you are, I want to meet you asap because I don't know when is it that I will evolve into a grey stone. Yes, you, every single one of you. Let's meet out to study, shall we? DID I JUST SAY THAT? O.O
(Off to mug till I turn into a mug and start holding water.)


