Friday, April 13, 2007
♥ Long entry

吻 - 萧亚轩

如果时间能把我们的思念稀释了 
从此以后互不相干
各自爱着别的人
只要不遇见
忽然下雨的清晨 
在起床的时候 
会莫名的失神

说好决定要努力忘了啊 
为何还有泪停在脸颊
你身边是否还是那个她 
取代我在你醒来吻你吗 
取代我在你醒来吻你吗

如果当时我们都能够勇敢的承认 
因为太在乎对方所以才
倔强的等待着
后来每个
失眠的午夜时分 
还不愿意后悔 
忍不住会问

说好决定要努力忘了啊 
为何还有泪停在脸颊
你身边是否还是那个她 
取代我在你睡前吻你吗 
取代我在你睡前吻你吗

那段流着眼泪寻找解答的日子 
已过去了
只是没想到爱情要 
我们付出漫长想念代价

说好决定要努力忘了啊 
为何还有泪停在脸颊
你身边是否还是那个她 
取代我在你醒来吻你吗 
取代我在你睡前吻你吗


9.58pm and surprisingly I don't feel sleep creeping into me.

Those thoughts, can't be true. When things get a little to sensitive to touch. Trust me when I say I know.

Ah Tiny pangseh me today, telling me he can't make it only when I boarded the bus. >:( But I've got my best girlfriends to entertain me still. Haaaaaa. I called Priscilla, Sokmui, chunying and even Fiona because I was bored on the bus. And Priscilla brought Siewboon along. Sokmui was dismissed late so she didn't come. And chunying, aha, she had to go home and use her Weihong's pot to cook dinner for the seven wonders.

Fiona came and I taught her Physics! :D And then we had dinner, Priscilla went for her Astronomy Club -.- and Fiona and I went home.

Tiny called and damn it lah, Tiny, I should have said 'yes, let's meet at Woodlands' when you asked. I didn't know I will lose sleep now.

No, actually I know. But I just thought I should be so tired I won't realise what my heart has been telling me and what my mind has been doing to avoid it.

By the way, this song is nice. Wen by Elva. Weisiang, help me get it because I tried Baidu but I got 6 failed downloads. :D

I was telling Sokmui, Art Club sounds really tempting. Seriously, I wouldn't even think of quitting badminton if not because it ends at 8pm and the earliest I can reach home is 9.30pm. And I've to pretend I'm muscle ache free at home because my mother has been telling me to quit badminton because she says my back is going to break one day. I told her I won't break my back, and then I started laughing because I thought of the connection between "brokeback" and me being gay with gillian. Then she thought I thought she was joking so she got angry with me and didn't talk to me for three hours. -.-

So anyway, the point is, I can't even look like I've muscle aches or my parents will give me the "why are you doing this to yourself" look and tell me the 101 benefits of sleeping early. Plus the fact that I'm not young anymore (yes they keep insisting that I'm old and my bones will shatter sooner or later -.-), and the fact that my backbone did crack just made it worse. And then they'll go into how tired I look in the morning and how not tired I will look if I sleep early. The whole thing lasts for about two of three hours, with intervals of maybe 15 minutes in between. And then they'll tell me, but the decision is still mine, and that they can't do anything if I'm really so stubborn.

And that makes me feel like a really stubborn kid who loves eating the keyboard and won't listen to the parents who tell him keyboards aren't tasty. Blah. Okay, maybe not that bad. I'm the stubborn kid who loves eating the keyboard and KNOW that keyboards aren't tasty but still won't listen to the parents who tell me to stop eating keyboards simply because I can't stop eating keyboards.

... Nevermind. What I wanted to say was, I can't really quit badminton now because I already know the girls well. And they are really short of people to play for the tournament. And I got the coach to restring my racket. And the coach knows my name. And the coach made fun of my name. And I like the coach. And this and that. And so I'm somewhat committed already. So I can't just say, sorry I don't like the training or sorry I don't think I want to join badminton afterall. Because that's too irresponsible a thing to say.

And I know I won't be able to bring myself to quit now.

Zzz....!

This entry is longgggg. You must be really bored of my life my now. So, bye bye.

Tags >>

spiky > Aha. Okay! You go organise one! I'll come. :D

Sarah > Yea! So actually badminton people can join Photographic Society too!! O.O Haha!

2359hours > You're, Siyuan? Yea, the tag looks like crap. BUT THE TIE'S FREAKING NICE!!! I love red ties against grey uniforms. Ha! :D

Weeyang > LOL. She was outside waiting for me (me meh...? LOL) Hahaha. And yea! I'll see you again tomorrow! :D

Fiona > Aha. Okay, Weeyang and I will try to motivate you tomorrow! (If we can) Hahaha. Study study study!! Don't entertain yourself with your sources of entertainment anymore! :D Lol and I'm alright lah! Yesterday's entry was biased because the long bus ride made me grumpy. Haha. :D

Ali > We Are Adjusting. Nothing's wrong and everything's going to be alright, I promise. :) Thanks Buddy for understanding everything and making me feel like I understand everything too. :)

Jas > Lol. Whenever I train at NJ I start missing you can. :(

Wilson > Aha you canoeing change to Dragonboat guy still dare say me! How come you never join badminton leh? Lol. (thinks of your expanding chest) Hahahahahaha! And where's our fried rice!!!! Tsk!

Sokmui > Aha. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D YEA we must stay protonic!!! Cheer up too yea! :D

yy > WOW! O.O You tagged! With your six fingers! That's SO AMAZING! Yep, after four years I still think your six fingers are amazing. Uh, anyway, Weeyang will be angry if he sees you tag to ask me to quit badminton, even though you added just joking. Haha.


MG :) wrote on 21:31.