Thursday, April 12, 2007
♥ DEPRESSED

Trainings are making me really depressed. I can't be in any worse mood than now because it's so late and I've been sleeping late for the past 4 days.

It makes me can't be bothered to blog further.

And I'm seriously considering quitting badminton now because I really feel pathetic, calfs, thighs and back aching. And I'm trying to tell myself my backbone's not hurting at all.

I wonder if I'll still be alive tomorrow.

Anyway, I'm sorry Priscilla for refusing you straight when you asked for a favour. That was rude, but I felt really pissed when I came online to go some GP project and some cultural mapping crap and nobody seemed interested to even discuss? And then 5 MSN conversations popped up to ask me about notes and things I've promised to do but haven't.

That kind of sucks when everyone should know it's 10.19pm and I'm usually 40% awake but having slept less than usual for the past four days, I'm only left with 2% sanity.

If NJ is anywhere even NEAR Woodlands, I think I'll be 17% happier.

BUT it isn't.

AND THAT MAKES ME FREAKING DEPRESSED.

I think I'm going to cry tonight. Or maybe I should cry to my brother and freak him out so much so that he sponsors me cabfare for everyday. HA I WISH.

Doubt you care anyway.

I can't just quit now, can I?


MG :) wrote on 22:11.