Sunday, April 08, 2007
♥ Spell

It's Sunday night, a few hours from Monday and the sky's darkening to the extent it's making me really sad.

Hard as I tried, I doubt I still like it in NJ.

Talk cock lah. Why not give up your stupid place for someone who really deserves it there.

Okay. I'll stop saying I don't like NJ.

On a happier note, I mugged with chunying today at KAP and we saw Charis again! Lol. That makes "I see Charis at KAP everytime I go there" true, because it's only our second time there. And chunying is still as crazy over COUGHS. Lol.

Ah. And chunying says the next time we mug, she wants someone who knows Physics and Maths to be around. I self-volunteered to be the one good at Physics and Maths but she gave me a Errrrrrrr, topped with a very doubtful look. That so hurt my feelings can. :( So anywayyy, we all know who she's trying to hint at, lah. :D Haha, so she threw me a challenge, because she says he'll never agree to mugging.

And I kind of know that is true, based on what Weeyang said. But I still accepted the challenge anyway. Because I'm dumb enough to like stupid challenges. Ah and Weeyang! Let's mug together!! (I think chunying can die when she studies with both of us lah? Haha!) Yep. :D

8.06pm. Did I forget something?

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz. Happy?

Lol. Sometimes I think I'm so fried I make really good fried rice. But I'm not rice, leh. (suddenly thinking about gillian sitting at the beach and making fried rice -.-) Ha.

I miss Ali suddenly.

My eyelid can't stop twitching. It's been twitching for like, four or five days already? I wanted to blog about it twitching on the second day, but I forgot. And I remembered because it just twitched again. Not enough sleep, huh?

Haaaaaaaa. Speak of the (devil) Ali. MSN pops. Woo. But I'm going offline yea.

Reply tags another time. :)


MG :) wrote on 19:53.