Sunday, April 15, 2007
♥ Awake

7.54am and it's been 25 and a half hours since I last slept.

Don't be dumb, I'm not so depressed that I decided to kill myself slowly by refraining from sleep. Besides, who told you I'm depressed? I'm loving it in NJ. Yea. Don't doubt it.

Lack of sleep causes weird side effects. One of the many include not talking sense, dollars, cheques, cashcards, ez link cards and oh, tapping the lock.

Lol. I think Tiny is right to say I enjoy making fun of myself. How many times had it been me saying "I've to stop laughing at myself for others to stop laughing at me"? See, I just said it again. But it never happens, duh, because for some reasons, I'm dumb enough to not be able to stop laughing at myself. See, I just did it again.

Anywayy, if you're wondering what I was doing last night, I'm not going to tell you because I feel lazy recounting the number of hours I've lost stoning at AMK Macs where I'm supposed to be studying with the rest. Ah, I just told you what I did last night even though I said I'm not going to tell you. That's the 217419278th time I'm proven I'm stupid.

Uh. It turned out to be quite a crowd, somehow. Conclusion is the people came are chunying, Weeyang, Fiona, Spiky, Jaslyn, Aaron, Hanhui, Ganjiahao and me. And I know it's a very weird combination. Somehow it just happened.

I felt like fried rice yesterday when there's Weeyang and Jaslyn around, and then there's Fiona and Spiky around, and then there's Hanhui and Aaron around, and then chunying's around, so when friends of different frequencies meet together it gets messy because I don't talk to Fiona the way I talk to Hanhui, and I don't talk to Jaslyn the way I talk to chunying. Uh, so I was really weird yesterday, and I couldn't help it.

I managed to study nothing. Ah, managed sounds too productive. I meant, I didn't manage to study anything. I enjoyed feeling weird though, okay, that's weird. No, I'm weird. Nevermind. Maybe it's the 25 hours working on me.

There's lots of things to blog about because whenever something really spastic happens, someone or myself will remind me to blog about it. But I never really do because I'm getting old and senile and I keep forgetting things. OH I remember!! Aha. chunying thinks that wires are short.

(inserts Weeyang's illustration of chunying's impression of wires)

It's supposed to be funny but because I can't insert Weeyang in my blog, you won't really know what I'm talking about.

But anyway, the spastic thing is spastic Weeyang reminded Spiky about 21974 times to bring the wire for his laptop along so that we can show chunying what a wire looks like. And chunying looked like she was really keen on undertaking Mr Merlion's current job. She kept wanting to spit water at us because somehow or the other, she's always drinking water when we (or rather Weeyang) do something funny. And then when she finally swallows the water she has in her mouth, she'll start hitting me like I'm the one who made her laugh. 9.8 times out of 10 times I wasn't the one deliberately doing anything funny.

She just thinks that whatever I do has to be funny because I'm spastic. That's a super biased opinion because I'm really not that spastic afterall.

Ah and I laughed at Weeyang so hard I cried last night. Can't remember what was it. But he's just super funny can. He says I'm entertained by him, and he's entertained by me because I'm so entertained by him. -.-

Weird. Why is it that I can't think of why I laughed so hard at Weeyang at any of the instances?! I remember pointing at him and laughing so many times, but I can't remember for what. -.- Nevermind. He's just very spastic. Jaslyn or chunying refresh my memory please?

WOAH. Aaron was right when he told me "pseudo" meant "fake". And he isn't that irritating afterall, lah. He helped me buy Teh-si yesterday. Which was really kind because I was 90% sure he will say No, get it yourself or something along that mean line. But he helped! Wow! That's SO amazing!

8.22am. I'm hungry.

I feel like skipping school tomorrow.

LOL I thought of something funny and I actually laughed out loud. But then right after I laughed I can't remember what is it. Haaaaaa.

I think I need some good laugh. Where's the nearest laughter vending machine?

Ah? No such thing?

Okay lor. I'll play with kill Sandy then.

Tags >>

Sarah > Lol. Some keyboards look really edible don't they. Like you can pluck the keys out and munch them. Heh look who's talking lah. You're the one who drank perfume okay. Hahaha!

Wilson & Spiky > Why hasn't anyone said anything about putting Wilson under B Girls instead of B Boys last year?! Haha, at least Yongkiat only gu niang abit. Not like some Canoeing (?)macho(?) with a expanding chest. Haha!

Weeyang > Haha! Cause you're scary mah! But you're still more funny than scary. And what was it that you did that I laughed so hard at?! Lol. And "shou" with Mooncake? Haha, what's wrong with that? She's my teammate if I happen to stay in badminton. :)

Aaron > There really was a green balloon in front of us last night. I'm not hallucinating, so you were the one blind enough to not see it.

Emma > Haha! Plan hao hao lai arh! Second attempt to plan a gathering huh? Yea JIAYOU IN IJ. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TOP THE SCHOOL YOU SPEAKER. Start with topping the class. If not next time no topping for your ice cream, cake, or anything. Haha!

Fiona > Fiona is spastic. Thereotically proven. By the SS essay "Very far". Hahahahahaha!!! Improve your freaking SS arh!!!!!!

You saw me when I was visible, duh. But not when I'm invisible, double duh. That proves something already.

Bye!


MG :) wrote on 08:43.