Thursday, May 12, 2005

Evanesence - My Immortal

I'm so tired of being here.
Suppressed by all my childish fears.
And if you have to leave,
I wish that you would just leave.
Cause your presence still lingers here,
and it won't leave me alone.
These wounds won't seem to heal,
this pain is just too real,
there's just too much that time cannot erase.
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears,
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears.
I held your hand through all of these years.
But you still have...
All of me.
You used to captivate me by your resonating light,
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind.
Your face it haunts, my once pleasant dreams
Your voice has chased away all the sanity in me.
These wounds won't seem to heal,
this pain is just too real,
there's just too much that time cannot erase.
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears,
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears.
I held your hand through all of these years.
But you still have...
All of me.
I tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone.
But though you're still with me,
I've been alone all along.
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears,
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears.
I held your hand through all of these years.
But you still have...
All of me.
-----------------------------------------------------------
hav nth to say.. trainings is the onli way for me to regain myself.. the onli times when i hav things to tok or joke or luff about are during the 3 hours plus of training today..

not realli in a good mood now.. dun raise ur voice at me k.. the least i did was to ignore.. and i have never raised my voice at u.. juz leave me alone.. i wan my breathing space.. it's amazing how u dun need it.. cuz i need it badly.. it's so sick everywhere i go alone ppl ask me where are u.. we are not siamese twins hello.. the whole thing is so sticky and non-permeable.. air cant get through get it.. i juz wan to BREATHE

-breathes-

at least i hav 3 days holiday.. no school for 3 days.. breathe for 3 days..

dun try to tok to me now or wad lar.. i know i'm going crazy internally and all i could feel is anger anger and more anger.. it's like trying to tok sense into a refrigerator.. i wun listen anyway.. and anyone tht comes forward wanting to counsel/ lend a shoulder to cry on/ listen to wad's my problem / cheer me up will onli get snapped at or ignored or wadever other things lar..

wadever lar.. ok.. wadever..

there's nothing i can choose to do or say or wad.. cuz it seems like i'm better at offending ppl den at appeasing them.. but wadever.. i've never been good at making ppl less angry or wadever..

it's so sickening when everyone come asking me where is he and everything cuz like i said.. we are NOT siamese twins.. wad the hell.. he doesnt hav to report his every footage and place he happens to be and thing he happens to be doing every single second ok.. neither do i.. and juz in case u are wondering where he might be at any moment, dun ask me becuz firstly i'm not his siamese twin, secondly i'm not god and even if i happen to be, i wun be specially supervising him and onli him.. get it?

DUN ask me wad time he's going to wake up tomorrow!!?? i dunno!! the questions are getting more and more ridiculous.. i'm NOT him, get it? i'm not.. how the hell will i noe wad time he'll wake up tml.. i'm NOT his siamese twin and neither am i his bed.. i wun noe wad time his brain tells him to wake up or wadever CRAP LAH

-fed up- -very fed up-


MG :) wrote on 21:43.