Friday, August 19, 2005
My CA3 marks:English functional writing: 22/30
E Maths: 31/40
A Maths: 12/40
Literature: 18/25
Chinese main paper: 231/2/40
Chinese chengyu: 20/20
Chinese summary: 61/2/10
Chemistry main paper: 18/30
Chemistry practical: 15/25
Physics main paper: 19/30
Physics practical: Unknown
Social Studies: Unknown
Gepgraphy: Unknown
NAPFA results:
2.4km run: 15:44 mins
Shuttle run: 11.5 secs
Inclined pull-up: 18
Standing broad jump: 158cm
Sit and reach: 50.5cm
Sit ups: Unknown
Ahhhhhh...! English is satisfactory, Chemistry, Physics and E Maths above expectations -.-, Chemistry practical, Chinese main paper and A Maths below expectations... I know I'm going to fail the A Maths test, but I wanted at least a better fail grade larrr... =(
I'd better start revision on Chemistry, wait, I don't think I should even use the word revision. How can I revise anything when I hasn't learn anything except blast furnace and catalytic converters? When speaking of which, I can't remember any formalae about either?! I really should thank all gods of all religions that I passed Chemistry larh. How could I have passed?! I must be using Anson's pen that day... Must be... And his pen has some powers in doing Chemistry... Really.
And Physics. You can go ask Anson or Joan or Chunying how many Physics lesson had I been paying attention to. Sadly, none. Okay, maybe one. I can't help it! When you raise your head and see Mr Yu talking about Centre of Gravity, and then you look down and see the blue patch, swirling in your eyes, the warmness, welcoming you... and then plop, there I go... Nice dreams... Wonderful table...
And when I wake up finally, I see a blank worksheet on the latest taught and a Anson who has completed the worksheet, and when I look at Anson, I see a Anson looking at a question-marked Meigui.
There, you get the picture.
And I confess, there hasn't been a Physics worksheet for the past two months or so that I hasn't referred closely to Anson's copy. Hey wait, that applies to Chemistry too. At least I do the Maths homework myself, most of the times, okay fine, sometimes.
Sigh. Why can't I have Anson's brain for Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Geography and Social Studies. I'll keep mine for languages. Then I'll be a genius in Maths and Sciences, muahahahaha.
Don't give me that look. Everyone has the right to dream, okay. One of our values say something about Daring to Dream if I'm not wrong. 5 seconds of self-console won't hurt. LET ME DREAM.
---------
Woahhh... *broad smile*
If only...
---------
Wake up larh. =/
I wonder, whatever brand of baby powder does Anson's mother feed him with. I might consider giving myself some too. -_-
Bye!


