Thursday, August 04, 2005
I won't blog for long. After this, I shall go bathe and start studying Aswan High Dam and meanders and deltas. Yes, it's Geography, just in case you're wondering.Whee! Before I know it, I have only three subjects left for tests!! The worst is over, I think. Yah, A Maths and Chemistry are over. Okay wait, there's still Physics. Never mind, my aim is for a pass. :D Anything surpassing that just makes me happier. :D
Okay, I forgot how the other papers went... I can only remember today's E Maths and Chemistry. Hrm. Social Studies... Diplomacy? That's the only term that I can remember now. Haha, see how useless tests are. They make you memorise chunks of words and then you forget them just three or four days later. =/ I remembered the Chinese paper was fairly easy, erm, and I wrote only one and a half pages for the English paper. These are the only two papers which I have time to scribble Yi Lu Xiang Bei lyrics on my foolscap pad during the test. I had time to write two times for Chinese and three times for English. Okay, crap.
I'm dead for Chemistry. Never mind, I shall pray that I pass when the papers return, regardless of how slim the chances may seem. Afterall, I thought I would fail both Chem and Chinese and A Maths last term, but I got just the passing mark for all three subjects. Let's just hope I'm lucky again. :D
As for Maths, I forgot how the A Maths paper was. But today's E Maths paper was rather easy. And we got back our papers, already. Mrs Vijay's probably crazy about marking our papers or what. We did our papers in the first period of the day, and we got it back at the last. I got 31/40. Mrs Vijay rocks larh, -.-, she counted the marks wrongly for almost everybody in the class. I got shortchanged by 6 marks initially. I'm happy, although I feel like banging myself for all the careless mistakes I make. Haha. :D
Note: The following Mathematics solutions, aka careless mistakes aren't correct.
1. 8/8 = 0
2. -(-3) = 9
3. 2 X A = 2/A
4. 9x/3 = 3
5. 189 - 126 = 60 (calculators were allowed!!)
6. most stupid mistake of all... I SAW 9.5 AS 95!!
-.-" I spent a long time at the graph question part c where the question was edited, because I was wondering how to draw y = 86 on the graph paper. -.-" I marvel at how stupid I can get.
Never mind. It's over. :D And 31/40 is very good enough already. ^^"
2.4km was okay. ^^" My timing was 15:44 which was a improvement of one second from last year~!! :D ('Though coach was like so not satisfied when he heard my timing was 15 mins plus, the other three who went for training that day all had 13 mins plus. Humph.)
I just realised, I said I won't blog for long. Uh oh.
Bye! ^^"


