Saturday, July 23, 2005
For "passerby"...Piao Yi
Yi Lu Xiang Bei
I'm feeling sleepy, as usual, haha. I don't have much to blog about larh. Things have been rather average these few days, which is good. =)
The Jay Initial D book cost $21++. If only my birthday falls in August or something... Speaking of which, I still owe Sokmui her birthday present, yes I remember. I'm just *piang* (broke)... =/
So fast! It's been one month since school reopened already! We have been taking in the new canteen food for one month, walked the maze-y state the school now is in for one month, assemebled every morning in the new assembly area for one month, enjoyed 3 to 4 sessions of EFL in the temporary canteen, adapted to the non-aircon classrooms for one month, gone through one month of lessons since the last holidays. Woah.
Browsing Jay's sites, choZ.


