Thursday, July 14, 2005

Ah! I'm back!!

I have only 15 minutes to blog because I have to go off at 9pm to watch TV, haha. I hasn't been online since the last time I blogged, which is erm, Sunday. Woah, I didn't know I could survive without internet for such a long time. Thanks to school larh, I reach home everyday at around 8. By the time I've bathed and watched abit of TV, it's about time to sleep. I've been staying back in school for homework. ^^" Other than that, it'll be training.

14 minutes to blog!! Haha. -.-"

People have been coming to me/ sms-ing me regarding the last entry, about me thinking Leon from Superstar is shuai. Note, shuai is not all about good-looking. They mean different things to me, haha. And people like Joan dares to say I have weird taste, hello? Who's the one to say Jeremy looks better than Jonathan when everyone else thinks otherwise....?

Leon is shuai to me because of some factors I don't know how to describe. If everyone in this world go after looks, then woah, there will be very much less babies in Singapore than there are now. Okay, fine, I know I'm crapping. (Note, 10 minutes to blog...) It's the way Leon sang during the show that really make me feel, like Jay did. He may not be good-looking, maybe it's the attitude and impression that he gives me. He just seem like a nice person, haha. ^^"

9 minutes to blog...

My legs muscles ache like hell. The shuttle run thingy on Tuesday training made caused that much aching the next day. And people like Joan can say she only felt slight pain. And Jaslyn claim it's her butt that is aching. Lol. All others are normal, thank god. It's their legs that were aching, not some weird body part like the head or the elbow. -.-"

And after today's training, after the sprint (shuttle run, again), the muscles at the calf and thigh felt so tight. Tomorrow it's going to ache, again.

6 more minutes to blog...

Mrs Lee is treating us to a September chalet~!!! ^^ She rocks larh. Haha. Less than 10 people turned up for WalkForFunD, so as a ahem, punishment, she cut the chalet from a 3 days 2 nights to a 2 days 1 night event. Awwww, so punishing. Hahahaha. =)

4 more minutes to blog... The living room clock has already chimed. Haha.

Think I'll stop here, good luck for all for tomorrow's listening compre. =)


MG :) wrote on 20:44.