Thursday, June 30, 2005
I'm back! What a surprise! I didn't think I'll have time to blog now that school has reopened. Not that there's been lots of homework or anything, it's just that I've started sleeping early again. As in, really early. On days when I have no training, my average sleeping time is 8pm. On training days, the average sleeping time will be 9pm, because by the time I reached home it's already 8 plus.But today, I've decided to come back to my blog and type some stuff because everyone else has blogged about school reopening and I'm still lagged. Haha. Anyway, teachers have been skipping classes and we have lots of free periods and relieved lessons etc, so it's a bit wasted that the energy I've gotten from all the sleep is to go wasted and concentration unused. Haha.
Ahem, so yar, as you know, school has reopened. -.-" Haha. We got our new classrooms~! Yay, but if I have a chance to change my seat I would. Firstly because I've always preferred to sit on the right side of the class, I don't know why too. I always have the liking to doing things on the right side of a room whatsover. My bed in the room is on the left of the room, and so I change my sleeping position of the head, so now when I lie down I'm actually on the right, virtually. Haha. When I used to play gunbound in the past, I preferred to be placed on the right of the other person rather than the left. I don't know why I have this thing inside me, but I think maybe I can think more clearly when I'm on the right, haha. Secondly, the seat I'm currently sitting have no access to any wind~!! (Not the chem teacher, she's not here yar, but she doesn't cool me down in any way -.-) All the fans are blowing away... I get so hot, erm, as in warm, sometimes. But generally it should be okay, since the classroom is not really that warm anyway.
The lockers are still in the temp block, and our new tables have no underneath compartments, which means no books can be left in class. Tsk. The books are heavy larh, but compared to other sec 3 classes 3/1 is considered fortunate le? We are on the first level, good thing harh.
And the new canteen food. -.- Maybe my tastebuds aren't as strong as some others, but I can't really taste that the canteen food sucks. -.- Okay, what I talking. -.- As in, to some extent, it sucks because some of the food tastes weird since I've never seen them before in my life. But it's not bad to the extent that I will throw up once I take them. So I don't consider them that bad. (I've eaten worse...) That is, if I leave out the fact that all the fried noodles or meehoon has tonnes of beansprouts added to them. It's like, is beansprouts free or what??!! Since it can't really be tasted, and does not make much of a difference, why not save the 30 cents or something and NOT add any beansprouts??!! It really slows me down larh, having to pick out all the beansprouts. =X
Mrs Vijay was absent today so she postponed our Maths test to next week. Yay! A few more days to horror! How fun! And, I remembered what was the thing about A Maths that I can't do le. It was mentioned in one of the latest entries. It's called logarithms. Haha.
Mdm Neo will be away for two weeks, and we had Mr Gn (something like that) to relieve us. He's so damn boring. His lessons, are "as fun as picking grass". I last used that phrase on our previous Maths NIE trainnee Mr Tan. Haha. Mrs Hyunh is away for childcare leave for 6 months, and Mr Leow will be taking us till the end of the year. My chem is dead larh, the only things I do during chem lessons are the following: -
1. Sitting down and staring at the teacher hoping that I will comprehend what he is trying to say other than he's speaking English.
2. Copy Anson's chem homework.
3. Do my other homework.
4. Sleep with my eyes opened. (I've mastered it!!!)
5. Think up more lame jokes to share with Priscilla. Haha.
Anyway, for Physics today we had an experiment. So fun playing with stones and measuring cylinders!! Haha. Spastic. And as usual, I copied Anson's answers for the practical worksheet Mr Yu gave us. =X Then we had Maths which Mrs Vijay did not turn up and the auntie came. ^^ We all love the aunties. Haha. And then Geo which Mr Gn did his powerpoint and I practised on my skills of sleeping with eyes opened. Whee. And then recess, followed by Chem, which was again a relieved lesson because Mr Leow was absent from school and Mr Fahdli came to relieve us. And erm, I copied Anson's answers again. =X And then we had Journal Writing which none of us did. Haha. And then CI and we were dismissed.
We have had plenty of relived or free periods bah. Teachers are absent so frequently these days. Good thing, haha.
Tomorrow's Youth Day celebration. We'll get a free ice cream ^^ and we'll get to wear casual clothes to school tomorrow. But I still have O'level Chinese Oral exam after that larh, so I'll have to change if I wear casual clothes to school tomorrow.
O'level Chinese Oral~!! Aiyah, I damn suay larh. I'm 3/1's register number one, and I'm scheduled after a bunch of Sec 4s who failed their Chinese last year. And I'm the only one, in the waiting room apart from the rest of my classmates. So suay! I'm the last one in that group and everyone before me have sub-standard Chinese. Ahh! By the time it reached me, the invigilators would have been very sick of listening to the others. =/
Either way I'm as suay, either I'm the first one to take the test among a whole group of people, or I get such situations.
Why the hell is my surname Ang, of all others?
Don't laugh. Tsk.
I had training today. I was 2 minutes early. Haha. I was with Joan, she met me at the bus stop. To think we were actually the FIRST girls to reach the sports hall. It's a first time for Joan wor. Haha. I wouldn't have met Joan if I didn't miss that !%!^#&*^ bus. Tsk. I came out of school, crossed the road and was at the small road junction where cars turn into the carpark beside the coffeshop. And then I saw the double deck 72 bus, parked at the traffic light in the distance.
I dashed.
I managed to reach the bus stop JUST IN TIME. An old lady was alighting. And I was this close, this close to reaching the front entrance, when the bus driver closed the rear entrance and swerved out of the bus lane.
!#$%^&*!!!
I was panting like hell, I really sprinted with my bag and shoes and badminton raquette and the small bag of shuttles. And I was SO CLOSE, and I blardy missed the blardy bus. =/ I waited, perspiring already. And after some time, Joan strolled to the bus stop, flashed a grin at me, and said something like, "I thought you would be very much earlier than me". =_= Tsk. She went to buy meehoon for herself and Jaslyn although she left the class earlier than me. Poor her and Jaslyn had to eat meehoon whenever we were given few minutes of free time to go back to the benches and drink water. But it's erm, disgusting to watch Jaslyn eat larh, she has all her prespiration dripping. XD It seems as though all the sweat will drip into the pack of meehoon she has in hand, thus adding "more salts to it" as quoted from her. =X
Training was as usual, we got free court time FOC. We got to use them although unbooked because no one book them. And TFK came to visit us somewhat till the end of the training. And he kept muttering we aren't making full use of the 4 courts available, since we are only using two. Eh hello? Everyone is tired liao larhh, he can go play with himself all he want larh. =/
We went to play PhotoSearch after training. We managed to complete all 100 rounds using two credits, but our high score position is only 4th. We were aiming for 1st. We didn't even know 100 rounds is the maximum, we thought it would just go on and on. And after the whole thing I'm getting this thing in me that I start spotting differences in my surroundings, at things which seem to be perfectly symmetrical but actually aren't. =_= Haha.
Fiona and I had a damn spastic conversation in the MRT on the way home. Jeremy was completely stunned by our level of lameness and spasticity. Haha. Mainly about salmon roe and Dua Jia. Haha. We just kept laughing all the way in the MRT. Land reclaimation. Hahahahahaha. We'll try to tell it to other badminton players, haha. But it's really so damn spastic larh! Even I'm shocked. Haha.
I typed a long entry!! I have lots to talk about, as always. Haha. I love Jay!! No link to what I've said at all, but I just feel like saying. I love Jay!! ^^
Sleep time! ByeZ!


