Tuesday, June 21, 2005
I'm back, with a new layout~! Today's 21st June. It's a very very very very beautiful day ^^Because..
Because..
*drums roll*
I SAW JAY~!!!
^^ Was at Lido the whole evening today =X Yes, I left early during training for the sake of meeting Jay. I know I'm bad. Haha. Badminton people, don't blame me if you people did some torturous things within the one hour i left early for. XD It's my idol, so I had to go. I promise to do extra next training if I have to. =X
Me and Anson stood outside Lido for 2 solid hours before the whole event began. Wait, that doesn't include meeting Jay. We reached at 5.30pm, and we waited, and waited, and waited. At 7pm, the hosts, some 9.33fm djs went on stage and began entertaining us. I was so excited larh, thought Jay's going to appear soon. In the end the hosts began inviting guests onstage. Guests, as in, erm, 9.33fm djs. =/ Crap.
And then we continued waiting. The first star to appear the night is Edison. Woah, the girls behind me were like screaming like there's no tomorrow. I hardly gave a damn. ^^" Like I said to Anson, I ONLY WANT TO SEE JAY~ Haha.
And then the next star to appear was Zhong Zheng Tao. The guy acting as Jay's best friend's father in the show. So diao-ed. No one bothered to scream. XD He appeared onstage for a short while and then went down the stage. He probably can't stand how unwanted and unpopular he seems. Haha.
We waited for a longggggggg time, while the hosts asked questions and gave out prizes sponsored by sponsors. My legs were killing me, and it was very hot and stuffy. There was this girl in front of me who looked quite pale after awhile and her friends asked her to go to the back and take a rest. She came back after awhile but after seeing Edison, she couldn't take it again. Hrm, good thing I aren't sick. =)
Shawn Yue appeared after some time. No, after quite a long time. Actually any amount of time would have seemed like a long time having to stand and face the heat all the while. =/ He's actually quite good-looking larh, not as bad as what I thought he is. But, heh, wadever... Good-looking guys aren't popular anymore. Talented ones, aka Jay, are. =)
The truth is, the interview between the hosts and the celebrity can't be heard at all. Ok, maybe it can. But I wasn't paying attention, neither are those people around me. They were all busy tip-toeing and trying to take pictures off their digicams and camera phones. Too bad I have neither. =/ So I took no pics. (Sorry Jiahao, whom I promised Jay's pics... I don't know why I promised in the first place, when I have no cameras at all. Haha... But I'll try searching on the net ^^)
The next celebrity that arrived was Wang Qiu Sheng. So so so diao-ed. The hosts even asked from us to show some support since he's acting as Jay's father. It's obvious nobody present there were there to watch him. =X But some people still screamed when he finally arrived larh, so that he wouldn't feel so bad mah. He was wearing this damn tight shirt that made him look like erm. Yar, ERM. =X
And we waited, and waited, and waited.......
At 8.38pm, Jay arrived. And he was crowded by reporters. He finally came onto the stage at 8.43pm. Loudest screams. (duh) And I was quite surprised that I could actually managed to see Jay, despite the many tip-toed heads in front of me. =) Superbly, incredibly shuai. I heard his voice, over the mic, although I couldn't make out what he's trying to say. NOT because he's not speaking properly, but because it was noisy. He was wearing this white buttoned shirt with coloured patterns on it. If you've watched today's Channel 8's/Channel U's news at 10pm and caught the short news about the press conference of Jay earlier this afternoon, you would have seen the shirt I'm talking about. He must have been so busy he had no time to change. =X
I didn't scream. Haha. I just stood there, fixed on the ground, staring at him and his face from the distance I'm from him. I tried my best to blink the least, every milisecond means alot to me. Power of Jay. ^^
The 5 celebrities would be leaving for Malaysia tomorrow. So no chance of trying to spot Jay anywhere in Singapore except in the airport tomorrow. =/ It's good Anne Suzuki didn't come. Many fans would have gone forward and assasinate her or something. Haha.
All the waiting, just for the short 5 minutes of seeing Jay onstage. But no matter what, no matter how bad my legs ache, it's worth it~!! ^^
Left Lido and headed for Taka afterwards to settle dinner. Time by then was around 9++. We ate at KFC and then headed home. The end of my wonderful day. ^^
Sorry to Anson for having to stand with me for 3++ solid hours. Haha. XD
I saw Jay, very very big deal for me larh. Haha. That's why I'm super hyper now. Super super hyper. I have another 25 minutes before 12am which would be 22nd June ler. Which means I still have 25 minutes to blog. But I'm really tired. Hmmm
I told coach "Wo jia li you shi" before I left for training. =X I lied. Haha.
Even if he's to find out and punish me by making me run for the next one year, I would have no regrets. ^^ That's the power of Jay, I'm charmed. =)
The Jeremy chant just came to my mind. Haha. The one created by Spastic (Fiona) with an added verse of "You did not see anything" by me behind. Haha. Damn funny. Everyone from badminton is going to learn it. I want see how Jeremy is going to suffer for suffocating me and Fiona with his PE shirt/racket bag/shoe bag for the past two years. XD
High-ing.. ^^
Bye~!!


