Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I'm damn damn damn bored at home. I've nothing, really nothing to do at home, except to sit in front of the com and watch some graphics online. Actually there are, I just remembered. -_- Sokmui and Sheryl asked to help make their new layouts. I have until the end of this week to make Sokmui's and end of next week to make Sheryl's. But Ulead can't work because I can't find the disc. Most probably my elder sis took it to her workplace again. I'm still not familiar with Photoshop, although it's quite useful. But I'm still more used to Ulead. Haha.

I've NOT finished all my homework larh. I still have part of Geo and part of A Maths left. But I left the file with my worksheets inside with Anson yesterday when I asked to leave the file in his bag first. And he's going to return it to me tomorrow when I go for training. So I have one day to waste with really nothing to do at home. I think this is the first time this holidays when I'm really this free. =/

I'm calming down after the effect of Jay on me yesterday. Haha. But it still feels so high inside whenever I think of it. Nothing much, I know. I only saw him, as compared to some others who might have the chance of actually touching his hand or being extremely close to him. But I'm very contented, just from the less than 5 minutes alone. ^^"

Badminton farewell party was erm, wait arh, let me think. Erm, I think it was last Saturday. Is it? Um, it was fun larh... Haha. Especially so when I'm surrounded by spastic people. Fiona is #1 larh, Jenna #2. Haha. They are aunt and neice. Jenna (sec 3) is Fiona's (sec 2) neice, as in, real blood relation. No wonder just as spastic.

And ya, we performed on the beach, like I mentioned. We danced on Siloso beach, for the seniors, although they didn't seem very appreciative. =X So funny. It started with Weeyang saying the dedication for the seniors. I wasn't paying attention at all. =X We were all commenting on how sad the background music sounded and then hushing ourselves. Haha. And then they played Tong Hua on the stereo as a song dedication. So diao-ed~

The seniors were getting fed up, cuz the song was long and we were busy discussing the impromtu plan we have upcoming behind. That is, we were going to sing a song. On the beach, under the sun, in Sentosa, a place where no one goes there to sing songs as performances (not to mention dance). Yes, i know. Don't laugh.

When the song finally finished, we had to sing Guan1 Huai2 Fang1 Shi4. O_O Yar, don't laugh. We practised a little earlier that day. It was horrendous. Um, we had two ang-moh-ish people among us, Ruth and Jenna. They couldn't remember the lyrics larh. =/ Ruth resorted to using Joan's phone to key in the lyrics and hold onto the phone while singing. The girls sang the first verse, everyone for the chorus, and then the boys sang the verse again. All we could hear was, *!%@!&*#. The boys then were Weeyang (who made an effort to sing properly but was obviously not up to mark =X), Yongyuan and Wilson (who were murmuring because they did not know the lyrics at all and sounded like they were rapping off some verse from a Jay Chou song, although I doubt any would sound so.. erm..) and fellow Sec 1 Junhe. Yea, 4 guys. 4 pathetic guys, trying to sing. *shakes head* Sing...? Erm.. Yar, sing...

But there was effort put in larhh... There is, okay, other than the fact that we practised everything except the dance on the day itself. =X But we bothered to practise larh. Haha.

And then there was this skit to end it off. Damn lame skit, with lame plot, and lame jokes which lasted a lame timing of roughly 3 minutes. What's the point. =_= Haha. Three of us went up to tell lame jokes. I didn't. ^^" They wanted me to go up and tell the fisherman joke Meiching was crazy about last year. But I didn't in the end, I don't want them to end up throwing the mere two chairs we have on the coast on me. It would be a waste. ^^" We don't have much chairs okay.

The audience, aka seniors, graduated and non-graduated alike, clapped unwillingly after the erm performance. ^^" And yah, that was about it.

We had people thrown into the sea. (No sharks, no worries.) Haha. Joan and Fiona went in willingly, before someone start throwing them in. I was pushed by some people, was it Jenna, Ruth or Jaslyn, but I didn't fall. I got up to knee wet. But I walked in myself after that cuz it was so blardy hot and I went in to join Fiona and Joan. And then the boys were thrown in one by one, could still remember the first one was Terry. Haha. Fiona and Joan swam to the opposite coast. Woah. Too bad I can't swim. Haha. Alot of seaweed in the sea. Woah. Jenna (spastic #2) began self-entertainment by taking lots of seaweed and putting them on others' heads, experimenting when each one will finally realise. As in, after how many seaweeds will the person notice he/she's being attacked by her. =_="

My record was two. Perlin's was numerous. Haha. Stayed in there for a long time. Was too lazy to get out of water. About 2++ hours passed before I finally decided to get out of waters.

And then I changed and went for the bbq. We moved cuz the new location was more windy and easier to start the bbq fire. We couldn't find the firestarters, and Perlin and Ningxin went to the 7-11 to buy. -.-" But by the time they came back, Ah Siao started the bbq fire without firestarters. Woah. He used twigs and matches. And we had our bbq over a wire mesh on top of an aluminium tray. Lol, so money-saving.

At night it was really dark there cuz the nearest lamp-post is so far away. But the sea breeze was fantastic. The scenery is nicer than any other beach I've been to in Singapore. The waters, the wind, shiok. Really, really, shiok. [Thinking maybe next 2/6 camp we'll camp there... Lol...] Sat on the rocks for a long time, hearing Jay's songs over Jaslyn's discman, those discs I burnt for her. =X Ate quite alot. Cheese hotdog is nice. ^^"

We left the place at 9++, close to 10. On our way out, me and Fiona (spastic #1) did the Indian-coconut-tree-dance. Hahaha. So spastic. Took some group photos at the sentosa bus stop. And then we headed home. And crapped alot on the mrt. (Thinking of Jeremy's chant again...) Haha.

I just realised I blogged quite a long entry, on something that has happened quite some time before. Lol. Speaking of things that had happened quite some time before, I'm thinking of most recent 2/6 chalet. It was... erm... a... success larh... The people had fun bah, that is what matters... =) Although like what Sokmui said, this chalet is abit different from those chalets/camps in the past. It seems like people like Nigel became so anti-social larh. =/ All he did at the chalet was eat, sleep, bathe, play basketball. Tada. And some others had their moods down almost throughout the chalet. Never mind...

There are things in me I don't wish to say, although it doesn't mean I don't wish you to know.
You should know how much everyone that really cares want you to stand up and face the world and stop saying you are weak and can't be strong.
You should know how much people wish to tell you that you can, can, and can be strong if you want to.
It's not about people not showing love or care for you.
It's about how you want to go about accepting it.
If I have to resort to the plan I have in mind...
I would.


MG :) wrote on 14:24.