Friday, June 24, 2005
Something's been caught up in my mind. I've been really listless and distracted these days. There are times when I could just start staring into the space, into nothing, and miss a bus, even though there's only one bus at my house's bus stop.Today I came home from a friendly match with Fu Hua Secondary and tried to open the door when I hasn't unlocked it. I walked into my room with my bag on, when usually I'll drop my bag beside the table in the living room.
Speaking of friendly match, today we met at Lakeside MRT at 2.30pm. As expected, Joan was the latest, arriving at 2.50pm if I'm not wrong. She pulled Jaslyn down, haha. Jaslyn left home at 1, but because she waited for Joan (stupid move), she ended up as late as Joan. Tsk. Me, Fiona, Jeremy and Jonathan were in the same train as coach. So suay. =_= Fiona was just saying coach may be in the same train when we were in the train. Lol.
And then we walked to Fu Hua Sec. Their hall is not really bigger than ours larh, but they could squeeze seven courts into the hall. Compared to them, Anderson is really pathetic. Why the f*** do we have pillars in our hall for. =_= Partnered Alexis and played a doubles. Lost terribly, 15-2, 15-3. Partnered Joan and played a doubles. Won, 15-12, 15-13. They were leading the first set by 12-4, and then for some reason we chased up and won by 15-12. Weird.
Some people won and some people lost. Yongyuan broke his racket string, again. Their boys came to shook hands with our boys, and their girls did a erm three cheers for Anderson. And then our girls went to shake hands with their girls, and then we did a three cheers under lead of Weeyang, although all I said was the last Hooray. =_=" Was lagged then. Haha.
Currently listening to San Nian Er Ban on Windows Media Player. 3/1's new classroom is on the first level, whee..! 3/2's and 3/3's on the second, 3/4's and 3/5's on the third, and poor 3/6 and 3/7 are on the fourth.
I'm going to watch Initial D tommorrow. ^^ I seen Jay on 21st June~!! Haha. Still recovering from the after effect. Haha.
If you choose to live in a world called ONE,
0.99 will be 99% of your life.
If you choose to live in a world called HUNDRED,
0.99 will be less than a percent of your life.
Wake up.


