Saturday, July 09, 2005

For convenience purposes, anybody who still wishes to download Piao Yi Full or Yi Lu Xiang Bei can follow the links below. They'll expire in a few days time anyway, so take it while you can. I'll try to entertain whoever who wants them as far as possible. =)

Piao Yi
Yi Lu Xiang Bei

I'm back! I'm feeling damn sleepy and tired now but I just felt like blogging, so I'm blogging. And I have to check my email for mails from the class teeshirt company anyway. I still have to wake up early tomorrow, that is, if I feel like going tomorrow. Shall see first, it depends on whether I'll still have any more energy left. =/

ANDnovation carnival is fun. ^^" It was like hell when I carried the chicken and the cans of pineapple home yesterday to marinate the chicken and put them into sticks with the pineapple and onions. It was, really, hell. It's damn heavy, but that's not the worst thing. I can take weight, it's the plastic bags that were killing me. Due to the weight, the part where the people carry the plastic bags have already become like, one thin strip of plastic. And it cuts right into both my palms. So damn pain!! Plus, the chicken was frozen, and dripping water. =_= And I kept knocking them into myself because I'm afraid it'll knock into others. There were a few times when the cans just knock straight onto my knee. =X

And then I marinated the chicken with the help of my brother and my mother. =) I brought them to school this morning, it was so much better. Because I learnt my lesson, and I used bags that were easy to carry by the handle, and it's much less crowded in the MRTs and bus in the morning than it was on Friday.

I reached school at 6.50am. Some others were here, I helped to take some of the things out from the classroom to our bench. And then the others came bit by bit, and we helped to set up the food and the garage sale and the stall itself. Some others were bbq-ing the chicken kebab by the side. =) Then I walked around and wasted the 4 hours plus off, some time helping at the stall, some time just hanging around. =) It ended at 12 plus, and then the boys and the girls of 3/1 competed to drink the soft drinks, because we still had a few bottles left. Haha.

After that, me, Priscilla and Anson went to Sembawang where Priscilla made her Ez-link card, afterwhich the three of us had lunch at the food court there. (condolences to Sokmui who has lost her Ez-link card, again) And then we walked around, the gift store, the library etc. And then Priscilla had to go back to Yishun to pass her sister her Ez-link card, so we went to Yishun. We walked around Yishun's Popular playing the Guess-The-Price-of-An-Item game. Haha. And then we were tired so we went to Burger King to sit down and slacked.

Anson showed us his magic tricks. =X Haha. Cannot say, cannot say. Hahahahahahaha.

We had our dinner in Burger King, and we talked alot. We were there from 5 plus till 7.46pm, most of the time talking, about all sorts of things. And then all of us went home. =) Thanks Anson for helping me carry the containers all round Sembawang and Yishun and to Woodlands today~!! =)

Okay, I'm falling asleep. If I'm going tomorrow, I think I will flag an aeroplane or something. -.-" It's ok if you don't get the joke, because I don't too. I don't know what I'm talking, I'm not even using the Backspace. Haha.

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone


My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone


MG :) wrote on 21:19.