Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Jay lovers, listen up...Initial D soundtrack is officially released on 4 July 2005. But Singapore is going to release it only in October. Here's more information about the soundtrack.
Note: If you can't view the Chinese characters, go to View at the top of your browser, select Encoding, and click Unicode. After the page loads, you should be able to see the Chinese fonts.

Product Title : Initial D Movie Soundtrack
Singer Name(s) : Movie Soundtrack
Release Date : July 4, 2005
Language : English, CHINESE
Package Weight : 80 g
Publisher : East Asia Music
01. Intro AE 86
02. God's Hands On The Wheel 风火轮
03. Never Mind 大无畏
04. The Discovery 秋名山车神
05. Lost Good Things 童话破灭
06. We Roll 咆哮
07. My Limbo 隐居豆腐店
08. The Way Of A Man 男道
09. Gloves 2 Ali 豆腐宅急便
10. First Date 俩少无猜
11. A Racer'S Dream 飘移世界
12. Lost In Hell 战败秋名山
13. Tanning In Your Sunray 沙滩恋曲
14. Driving To Heaven 向天空飞驰
15. Champion 飙出梦想
16. Initial D Teaser 头文字D预告
Don't ask me which one actually is Piao Yi and which one is Yi Lu Xiang Bei. I'm entirely confused right now too. =_= But being ultra Jay fan, plus I'm kind ^^, I've checked it out, and accidentally, I chanced upon all 16 mp3s. ^^ I just love myself sometimes. ^^ Meaning I now have all 16 tracks ALREADY. ^^
Don't get too excited yet. Out of these 16 songs, I regconized a few as songs found in the anime series, and others included in the movie itself. Some of them are purely music throughout, as in no singer singing or anything. And and and, there's no Piao Yi or Yi Lu Xiang Bei in the soundtrack. It's been confirmed already, since the soundtrack has already been launched yesterday.
http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/pid-1004027082/code-w/section-music
Above is the link to a Yesasia site which shows more about the soundtrack's information. As for Piao Yi or Yi Lu Xiang Bei, I'm still surfing my sources for more information. Let me know if you have the latest updates. =)
Lol, I'm in no mood to update about my life right now. =X Haha. Till I blog again. =)


